new survivor hockey season

Just got an email saying I'm in Pool#3, anyone else?Kinda sucks that I was one of the originals but I have to wait three weeks to play, but I guess I could be in Pool#8 so it isn't that terrible...My picks start on 1/26.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in pool 1. As I understand it, all the people who signed up before Jan 1 are randomly assigned to one of the first four pools, and the folks who signed up after that get 5-8. I busted out of the first pool early thanks to an email failure, hope this one goes a bit better. The prize is certainly interesting.

Didn't the original email say we could participate in all of them?
If you get knocked out of your pool your able to rejoin an upcoming pool before it starts.
Right, which means I'm losing out on two opportunities to pick Washington over Ottawa...
Just got an email saying I'm in Pool#3, anyone else?Kinda sucks that I was one of the originals but I have to wait three weeks to play, but I guess I could be in Pool#8 so it isn't that terrible...My picks start on 1/26.
Who should we send an email to if we didn't get assigned a pool #. I filled out the form at http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/sports-fans.php#rules the day it was available.
This is the email address I received my schedule from, either hitting them up for information or PMing Governator would probably be the best course of action. survivorhockey@fullcontactpoker.com
same here... good luck
i just got email also stating i was i am in pool number four 4..what are the teams or even for that matter which fri , sat , sun is it ..?? :shock:
Below is the schedule for when each pool starts: Pool # Pick Date Games 1 Jan 12 Jan 13/14/15 2 Jan 19 Jan 20/21/22 3 Jan 26 Jan 27/28/29 4 Feb 2 Feb 3/4/5 5 Feb 9 Feb 10/11/12 6 Mar 2 Mar 3/4/5 7 Mar 9 Mar 10/11/12 8 Mar 16 Mar 17/18/19 End of regular season April 18
thanks for the info...how do i find out what teams are playing..??also found my inmy junk box... :club:
NHL.com has the entire season's schedule posted, or you could hit up the NHL part of Yahoo Sports. There's countless ways to get the schedule for the rest of the season.
I'm in poo 3. POO 3!Hey ajs...I just realized we're in the same pool...this means I get to kick your butt in the FCP Fantasy League 1 and here.  Somebody gonna get a-hurt reallll bad :club:
There's no way my squad is gonna catch yours in FCP#1, but I'm still gonna lay the smackdown in Survivor Hockey. You're going down sucker!
There's no way my squad is gonna catch yours in FCP#1, but I'm still gonna lay the smackdown in Survivor Hockey. You're going down sucker!
We could make FCP#1 more interesting...perhaps a sidebet of sorts? :shock:
A sidebet would make things more interesting, but there isn't anything I can really do to improve my team enough to catch you. If you wanted to bench your squad for the two weeks it would take, I might be interested.