fcp classic event #2 tonight 11 pm est!!!!

I am starting this thread early today so hopefully we get a better turnout than last night. Tonight is event #2 $20 Limit Holdem, if you want in the points its $20, please mention here or pm if you do otherwise you will not get points for this event. The event can only be played at FCP, unfortunately it doesn't show on any of the skins.Alf is the current points leader with a whopping 2 points. See you all tonight!

I missed the one last night because I had to have dinner with the girlfriend and her parents. -EV. I thought you could play in these things through pokerroom though. I don't have any money on FCP, and I don't really want to bother putting any on there.
I thought they would too, but they only show up on FCP unfortunately :club:
I missed the one last night because I had to have dinner with the girlfriend and her parents. -EV. I thought you could play in these things through pokerroom though. I don't have any money on FCP, and I don't really want to bother putting any on there.
I thought they would too, but they only show up on FCP unfortunately :club:
*sigh* Maybe I'll transfer some money to FCP then. How annoying. I have neteller so it shouldn't be a big hassle, but it will take a couple days.

The guy who won busted my AQ with his 10 9 when the flop came X99. To his defense, I was shortstacked, but I don't remember his name. There should be a thread about it, though. I thought I saw one earlier.

Can anyone play?am i welcome?  where are these being played,  I  guess i could come out and Pwn some people,
Yep, anybody can play. It setup kinda like the WSOP, with 16 events, and a points championship if you want in. $20 entry fee for points must be paid by Event #9 and you will only get points for the events that you play AFTER i get your notice.

So sorry, I was totally planning on playing tonight, even got my cash ready to go on FCP. Then my boss changed my work schedule at the last minute and I am working nights for the rest of the week. I will definitely make some of the events next week.Jobs suck, but are highly +ev.