at a bar in bahamas with neverwin and e-dog

lolDaniel how did u get knocked out?in the official thread i predicted you would own the internet newbies.in your interview on Cardplayer.com you still seemed confident.Then bam, DN is eliminated.What happened? Bad beat?

DN HAS DONKED OFF 30K + in the 10 mins ive watched this with absolute garbage.I think he is drunk big time.30k+ lost in 10 mins. is even high for him.Only because the way he lost it was all donkey plays.

DN HAS DONKED OFF 30K + in the 10 mins ive watched this with absolute garbage.I think he is drunk big time.30k+ lost in 10 mins. is even high for him.Only because the way he lost it was all donkey plays.
-40k+

omg he just busted again.he flopped a pair, turned trips and bet 5k, was up against a flopped flush...didn't hit boat on river and moved in...lost to K high flush..again, guy flopped the flush.ouch

I've been watching about 10 mins and he's down 30k. I think the funniest pot is where he bluffed 10k with Q4 and the other guy had the nut full house. Or what about that one he just bluffed with a 36 and the other guy flopped a king high flush lol.

-60KHOW IS IT THAT LIKE 6 NEWBIES POSTED IN THIS THREAD AND IN NO OTHER THREAD?Very strange.

Yeah that was crazy. I thought 9 high was good too! Not only was he playing crazy/horribly he was running bad too, so he really lost money quick. Was funny after he got up they all complained for a second and one of them was like lets not talk about this.... guess they are hoping to get another free 60k donated if they are friendly.