man, i feel for you already

whoever bubbles in 5th tonight in the vegas freeroleI'd like to say "maaan that sucks and i feel bad for you" way in advanced cuz thats gonna suck real bad whoever it is. (maybe me)I'm willing to add a few extra bucks to a Bubble prize pool for the poor bastard that it happens too.good luck tonight

whoever bubbles in 5th tonight in the vegas freeroleI'd like to say "maaan that sucks and i feel bad for you" way in advanced cuz thats gonna suck real bad whoever it is.   (maybe me)I'm willing to add a few extra bucks to a Bubble prize pool for the poor censored that it happens too.good luck tonight
I hope I make it to the top four. That would be awesome. GL all.
probably no guests.screw the guests. dont be such a tard
I just wanna double my chances of going, lol. :)I doubted it myself, but don't you think a solo vegas trip might kinda suck outside of the festivites?
do you need a real money account to play the freerolls??i already uninstalled the FCP software otherwise i would look for myself. i'll reinstall if i can play
Yeah, real money by the 27th I believe.

I thought I read in one of the e-mails that each of the 8 winners is allowed to bring one guest. Not certain...But yeah, whoever bubbles in fifth...man, I feel bad for you. If it ends up being me, I'm going to probably have to buy a new computer by the end of it.

I thought I read in one of the e-mails that each of the 8 winners is allowed to bring one guest. Not certain...But yeah, whoever bubbles in fifth...man, I feel bad for you. If it ends up being me, I'm going to probably have to buy a new computer by the end of it.
I don't think so, unless you have that email somehwere and I don't.And Zimmer... I'll take it off you if you win.
Wondering if I could sell/giveaway my seat if I do get in the top 4.
what would u estimate the prize sell value for???
$1 million dollars Canadian or $3.75 US Dollars
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH...hahahahahahhaha...hahahaha....hahaha......haha......ha....................um........crickets.
Dev:"haha......ha....................um........crickets."Royal:"Baaahahah, your dollar sucks now too cuz ur president sucks"
FYP