for all you econ majors out there...

this has nothing to with economics. but i bet you're reading this post now, aren't you.actually i just decided to make this one fun. I am the bb here. i'm playing 0.5/1 clearing a bonus on empire. the table is tight/passive, and I am playing very pronouncedly SLAPpy. (semi-loose aggressive passive)i want to ask for advice, but i think it'll be fun here to guess my cards. the winner will get... nothing i guess. maybe i'll throw in some emoticons.preface:i have no read on UTG, except he hasn't been crazy. probably means he is semi-loose/passive like the table, but don't know for sure.i did not try any crazy plays. i really tried to make the best decision on every street.Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (8 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is BB with [X], [X] (cheater) UTG calls, 3 folds, SB completes, Hero checks.Flop: (4 SB) [4d], [Tc], [9h] (4 players)SB checks, Hero bets, CO folds, SB folds, Hero calls.Turn: (4 BB) [Kd] (2 players)Hero bets, Hero calls.River: (8 BB) [8h] (2 players)Hero bets, UTG calls.Final Pot: 10 BBp.s. i don't think this will be that hard. but i sent this to a friend and he wrote back "don't you hate those fish that donk-bet every street". not sure if there's any hand that i played properly here. decide yourself.daniel

Danny's the BB. I'll guess K4, since [X,X] could be any two cards that hit. Shame on you, danny, for not 3-betting the turn. Villian is only drawing to 5 outs with his AT-A9.