matt mantros cardplayer mag

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_magazine/a....php?a_id=15214So what hand do we really have here. Annoying....He says for example we have KQs and the flop is Kh 9s 3s, then it changes without warning to the same flop but the 9 is a club....Ok that only makes all the difference in the world....Reading on....He says we have KcQc...like i said annoying

Well since he doesn't mention anything about flush potentials I think we can assume the first flop is a typo and the second one is the "real" one.Also it doesn't really matter if it is KQ spades or clubs on the flop because there is only one of each and the turn is not either of these suits. So just look at the analysis without worrying which suit it was for this example.

Well since he doesn't mention anything about flush potentials I think we can assume the first flop is a typo and the second one is the "real" one.Also it doesn't really matter if it is KQ spades or clubs on the flop because there is only one of each and the turn is not either of these suits. So just look at the analysis without worrying which suit it was for this example.

Sorry i dont just "assume" and wont "look at the analysis without worrying". I read bad poker advice all the time and I question what I read, you should to. As for it being a typo, you write an article for the largest poker magazine on the planet, no room for typos.
Sorry i dont just "assume" and wont "look at the analysis without worrying". I read bad poker advice all the time and I question what I read, you should to. As for it being a typo, you write an article for the largest poker magazine on the planet, no room for typos.
Yeah Matt Matros and God are the only ones who can't make mistakes. :roll: Just use the second dam flop and see whether you agree with him or not :!:
Doc I have already agreed with his article. That is not my point.There is a God? really? how do you know?
My aces didn't get cracked at a micro limit table with 6 people seeing the river :wink:
Doc I have already agreed with his article. That is not my point.There is a God? really? how do you know?
My aces didn't get cracked at a micro limit table with 6 people seeing the river :wink:

If they would put that in the bible, there would be no other arguments to be made. Just put that behind Revelations...I understand he made a mistake and thats harmless enough. I never had any trouble figuring out what he was trying to say. Annoying....thats my main point. I follow tournament poker as I am sure you do. It is equally annoying when you read a report, about a hand, only to find out the details are all wrong. This isn't an assult on matt, I would assume its ultimately someone elses job to correct such errors.

I can't stand the double posts in this thread.It's like listening to a conversation between two studderers.For fucksake, stop clicking submit.
I didn't before. But i did this time.
I can't stand the double posts in this thread.It's like listening to a conversation between two studderers.For fucksake, stop clicking submit.
I didn't before. But i did this time.
You're lucky I love you.Poker game tonight. It's so bad, I almost don't want to play and its my house.These guys are awful players, (not the problem) with NO table etiquette. It is beyond annoying. I bet you would hit one of them.Funny though, it is 15 cops at the house playing and being loud and partying, and a neighbor called the cops.If I ever get a serious game with some real money, I'll let you konw, but I want 20% just for inviting you.
You're lucky I love you.Poker game tonight. It's so bad, I almost don't want to play and its my house.These guys are awful players, (not the problem) with NO table etiquette. It is beyond annoying. I bet you would hit one of them.Funny though, it is 15 cops at the house playing and being loud and partying, and a neighbor called the cops.If I ever get a serious game with some real money, I'll let you konw, but I want 20% just for inviting you.
Hey Dude....I'll Play...and I might even bring a Dealer friend of mine...(Poker Dealer at the Rock...not Drug Dealer)...Just send me a PM ONE WEEK in advance....and I am there...

for the serious game I assume. This is $20 dollar crap. They won't even play for $30. Some will, but others don't really have a clue.I will PM if and when I set up a real tourney, like $100 buy in or a bunch of $50 Sng's.