daniel negreanu canadian college poker tourney "live

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kiwiThis is played on the FCP.net site so you will need an account there. It gives you the congrats for signing up after you register and we thought that would be sufficient for letting you know that your registered.any questions let me knowChris
I never recieved an email. Does that mean my registration failed for some reason? The only reason I can think of is that I did not ues the same email address as the one I used to open my FCP account.Cheers,Merby

...oh wait, you mean you recieve a congrats for registering message, but not a congrats for registering email? (Hence, no email).Will it be a problem that I used a different emil address from my FCP email address?Cheers,Merby

ok, i checked the schedule, how was i supposed to know what day my qualifier starts, and how do i access the qualifying match?BTW, do you know how I can become my university's FCP promotion representative?

Everyone is eligible to play all of the qualifiers. If you don't qualify in the first one play the remaining 15 until you advance to the semi'sTop three receive prizes from each qualifing round as well as advance to the semi finals. The 48 will then play in the semi's until we have the final table and you will then be flown to a city in Canada to play for the championship.

Everyone is eligible to play all of the qualifiers. If you don't qualify in the first one play the remaining 15 until you advance to the semi'sTop three receive prizes from each qualifing round as well as advance to the semi finals. The 48 will then play in the semi's until we have the final table and you will then be flown to a city in Canada to play for the championship.email laura@lifeofsports.com to be a rep at your school

You should try and keep the user names the same.It is not a problem but if you qualify and we do a search in the database for your name to match your user name it will be difficult.Try and keep the login name on Lifeofsports and FCP.net the same if possible

you don't have HTML viewing in your emails.if it's in your junk box take it out and you will see it.If your using hotmail.... do thisTurning HTML on follow these directionsclick options on the right side of the screen when your in the inbox, and on the left when the page changes make sure Email is selected, and then in the middle of the page click mail display settings, and then within there, the 4th option down where it says "display internet content", make sure the setting is clicked on "display internet "this will allow you to view html emails

We have been getting piles of emails on when the tournament starts and also how to know that you are signed up.Well if you are receiving this email you are registered.The schedule is below.As long as you have a www.fullcontactpoker.net account you are totally fine and ready to play. If you don’t have a www.fullcontactpoker.net account you must register for one.What to do the day of the qualifiers?24 hrs prior to each qualifier you can login at www.fullcontactpoker.net and register for the qualifier.EACH QUALIFIER IS LIMITED TO 2000 ENTRANTS SO PLEASE SIGN UP EARLY.There are NO TICKETS!!!! You must click on the Tournament function inside the Java Based poker room and you will see qualifiers. The qualifier will be named Daniel Negreanu Canadian College Poker Championship. Click on this and then register. The start times are well laid out so everyone will know where to go and when.and a link to the schedulehttp://www.lifeofsports.com/ccpc/tournamen...information.htm

To register for the tourney tomorrow night follow below. People are having pros b.c of the pop up blockerGo to fullcontactpoker.netloginunder qualifersyou will see it.sign up right thereNot on the .com software it's on the .net applicationMAKE SURE YOUR POP UP BLOCKER IS OFF

WOW, its 10:38 PM newfoundland time, and I'm 7th with 10 600 chips. I'm playing good, i busted some guy with suited connectors earlier, took down his aceking when i hit trips.good luck everyone!update: 10:44pm 14 000 chips, 2nd place woo!11:16pm 27239 chips, 1st place baby!12:05pm 26599 chips, 5th place. Disaster strikes. I notice that everyone has tightened up so i decide to play more agressively. I raise utg with K :club: J :D and the chip leader, with 64 000 at that time calls, I wasnt sure what do put him on, maybe Ax?Anyways, flop is K 7 4 rainbow. I bet, he raises, I call. Turn comees a 7, I bet, he raises, i'm pot commited, so I go all in...and i lose when he shows the AK. I found it so hard to get away from my hand and i played good in my opinion, i thought it was tough. Anyways, i'm off, hopefuly i'll qualify next time. Chris, what did you think?

Announcements