t-shirts for the anti-dreamclown

They are hilarious. I actually have the 'Rap3 is no laughing matter...' one as a hoodie. Good ol' T-Shirt hell. Although someone would have to change it to 'Rap3 is no laughing matter unless you're raping a Dreamlown'.Some of them shirtss are just so politically incorrect its hysterical 'I'm not getting jiggy, I have Parkinsons', 'Autistic Kids Rock', 'I beat cancer (by cancer I mean children)', 'I rode the tsunami 2004', I might have alzeimers but at least I don't have alzeimers' 'Arrest black babies before they become criminals' etc etc.

They are hilarious. I actually have the 'Rap3 is no laughing matter...' one as a hoodie. Good ol' T-Shirt hell. Although someone would have to change it to 'Rap3 is no laughing matter unless you're raping a Dreamlown'.Some of them shirtss are just so politically incorrect its hysterical 'I'm not getting jiggy, I have Parkinsons', 'Autistic Kids Rock', 'I beat cancer (by cancer I mean children)', 'I rode the tsunami 2004', I might have alzeimers but at least I don't have alzeimers' 'Arrest black babies before they become criminals' etc etc.
i hate E too!!!
i hate E too!!!
Type in the correct spelling and see what happens. :wink:
i hate E too!!!
It's all about context. I planted rape seed in my garden. He was arrested for rape.
i hate E too!!!
It's all about context. I planted rape seed in my garden. He was arrested for -.
does rape seed actually exist and, if so, where can i purchase?
i hate E too!!!
It's all about context. I planted rape seed in my garden. He was arrested for -.
I almost fell for it...
i hate E too!!!
You lie dear boy :wink: :club: