overrated kc out of the playoffs!!! hahahahahahahaha

I know koopI am expressing my extreme desire for Oaktown to draft DeMeco Ryans. He is animalistic
AJ Hawk will PROBABLY be projected over Ryans because of his name. I know that sounds stupid, but the name "A.J. Hawk" makes people think of a star or something, so they automatically assume he's way better or something. Ryans is a f*ckin' monster though, he'll be a first year starter almost guaranteed, he is so quick and so so so good against the run.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know koopI am expressing my extreme desire for Oaktown to draft DeMeco Ryans. He is animalistic
AJ Hawk will PROBABLY be projected over Ryans because of his name. I know that sounds stupid, but the name "A.J. Hawk" makes people think of a star or something, so they automatically assume he's way better or something. Ryans is a f*ckin' monster though, he'll be a first year starter almost guaranteed, he is so quick and so so so good against the run.
Yea its a 1-1a type situation I think. I honestly dont know who is better and I would be happy with either as long as Oaktown drafts one of them.
oaklan is going with a LB with their pickryans  Aj hawkor greenwayteneight
You forgot one. How about the Mr. P. from Penn State???
NopeHe just ripped his knee up
Is it wrong if I laughed because I was just going to reply the same thing?
I hope not, because I laughed at that.Honestly though, hope he is OK because he's a great player. Hopefully its just a hyperextension.
oaklan is going with a LB with their pickryans  Aj hawkor greenwayteneight
You forgot one. How about the Mr. P. from Penn State???
NopeHe just ripped his knee up
Is it wrong if I laughed because I was just going to reply the same thing?
I hope not, because I laughed at that.Honestly though, hope he is OK because he's a great player. Hopefully its just a hyperextension.
Yeah, he's pretty salty.The Big 10 was full of good linebackers this year. Probably a solid 6-7 with first and second round talent between Iowa, PSU, and OSU.
  • 10 months later...