charter member freeroll

For some reason i couldnt register, i asked support they said i wasnt a charter member. Ive been on the forum since may. whats the deal
Becoming a charter member wasn't just about being on the forum at that time. Did you go through the separate registration process to become a charter that was at the site before FCP went real money ?

I ran into a similar problem the first day I signed up with real money. It turns out that because I changed my e-mail address after the new site was launched, it did not reconize me as a charter member. I called support and they had to match me with my old e-mail to verify my status. Since the problem was rectified, a (Charter Member) identifier can be seen by my username in My Account page.Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm havign the exact same problem, apparently you had to fill out an additional form to become an "official" charter member. I wish this had been more clear, I am now not eligible for the charter promotions on the fcp website. I was following all of this "charter" stuff when it first cane out and I thought because I was a member of the forum I would be "charter". Sure I don't post alot, but I have been an active reading member for a long time.sol.

I'm havign the exact same problem, apparently you had to fill out an additional form to become an "official" charter member. I wish this had been more clear, I am now not eligible for the charter promotions on the fcp website. I was following all of this "charter" stuff when it first cane out and I thought because I was a member of the forum I would be "charter". Sure I don't post alot, but I have been an active reading member for a long time.sol.
Hi Sol, look for an e-mail from info@fullcontactpoker.com.