flopped straight, turned flush, rivered sf!

On UB sit-n-go. Never had one like this before. Sad thing is, if little angel knew how to play, he would have raised preflop with AK and folded me off my hand! vikingman is at seat 0 with 7565. fets63 is at seat 5 with 3455. scottlstuart is at seat 7 with 1290. LilAngelDot is at seat 9 with 2690. The button is at seat 0. fets63 posts the small blind of 150. scottlstuart posts the big blind of 300. vikingman: -- -- fets63: -- -- scottlstuart: 4c Ac LilAngelDot: -- --Pre-flop: LilAngelDot calls. vikingman folds. fets63 folds. scottlstuart checks. Flop (board: 3c 5d 2c): scottlstuart checks. LilAngelDot checks. Turn (board: 3c 5d 2c 5c): scottlstuart bets 300. LilAngelDot calls. River (board: 3c 5d 2c 5c 2h): scottlstuart goes all-in for 690. LilAngelDot calls. Tournament all-in showdown -- players show: scottlstuart shows 4c Ac. LilAngelDot shows Kc Ah. Showdown: scottlstuart has 4c Ac 3c 2c 5c: straight flush, five high. LilAngelDot has Ah 5d 2c 5c 2h: two pair, fives and deuces. Hand #10577546-157 Summary: No rake is taken for this hand. scottlstuart wins 2730 with straight flush, five high.----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't get it, didn't you hit the straight flush on the turn? I don't know, maybe i'm just tired and stupid. Also, why didn't you raise it, you only have an m value of 6-6.5, i think i'm pushing or at least raising here, not calling utg, and hoping for the best.