2/4. jj, 8 plrs to the flop in raised pot

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is CO with J:diamond:, J:heart:. 1 fold, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls.Flop: (16 SB) 9:heart:, 4:diamond:, 4:club: (8 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, UTG+2 checks, MP1 bets, SB folds, BB folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, Hero calls.Turn: (13 BB) 3:diamond: (3 players)MP1 checks, Hero checks, Button bets, Button calls, MP1 calls.River: (19 BB) 7:diamond: (3 players)MP1 checks, Hero bets, Button calls, MP1 folds.Final Pot: 21 BBwas i passive not capping the flop?evaluation appreciated

Any reads on the button? I think you are behind and drawing to a 2-outer a lot. I just call down, I don't checkraise the turn. I would try to get to showdown as cheaply as possible. Maybe that's a weak line; I guess it depends on how aggressive the button is.

I love check raise on the turn. Even if you bet out its ok, but if you raised or 3 bet, then you know you are beat.POKER IS BEAUTIFUL

Well played throughout. If you get 3-bet on the turn are you folding your hand?
no, i dont think so.if there's a hand better than JJ out there, i would think it would get 3 bet.all i hoped for was a i wasnt against a hand like A4if i get 3-bet, i would call down while yelling at my screenjust finished SSHE and they suggest paying off bets in big pots, if you have even slim chance of winning
Guest Zach6668
Well played throughout. If you get 3-bet on the turn are you folding your hand?
Call 3-bet, fold river UI...In practice, I probably call river. He could easily have a hand like TT, 88, 66, etc.Zach

i hate the turn check-raise. given the board texture, overcards could easily be live here, and people know that. i want them to fold this turn in such a huge pot. i'm pretty sure your equity is significantly better if a hand like KQ folds.i probably cap this flop since i could easily be ahead and there's lots of people in, but i definitely either lead the turn or check/call. i'd prefer leading.

no, i dont think so.if there's a hand better than JJ out there, i would think it would get 3 bet. There's zero chance I'd three-bet 99 here.I don't think most players would.I don't think most players would three-bet AA, KK, or QQ either.Weakish 4s will exceptionally rarely three-bet here. I'm ambivilent about your turn C/R here, I think you have to lead OOP because checkig this turn around is horrible for you, and you get a lot more information from Button's raise if it's coming on this turn than on the flop. Also forces MP1 to call two cold if button raises.good luck.