facing donk bet on a scary board

Another hand from my blog. Note that the converter utterly destroyed the hand, but I think I fixed it okay. I also tried to highlight relevant action.No real reads on donk-bettor, but PT says he's 38.36/1.37/1.06 through 73 hands, earning him the fish icon per Allwind's autorate system .PokerStars 0.10/0.20 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Emptyeye is CO with Qc, As.1 fold, UTG+1 calls, MP1, 1 fold, MP3 calls, Emptyeye raises, Button calls, 1 fold, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP3 calls.Flop: (12.50 SB) Qh, Js, Tc (6 players)BB bets, UTG+1 calls, MP1 raises, MP3 folds, Emptyeye 3-bets, Button folds, BB calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls.Turn: (11.25 BB) 5h (3 players)BB checks, MP1 bets, Emptyeye....I have no idea what's going on here. No flop cap meant I thought I was ahead, but this donk bet from such a fish throws me off.

folding flop for 2 bets, is tempting.By 3-betting, you end up giving yourself : 6.5 : 1 ( 3 SB's into 19,5 )If you are ahead often enough, you have those odds to chase a gutshot, which you are splitting between 25-75%, I guess.The flop hits so many handsMy gut says Mp1 has a set and wanted to wait for a safe turn to put more money in. No way to know,At this point, I call the Turn, and River.One of those, we have odds to call turn (maybe?)and then pot will be 14+ BB on river...I don't like your pos on the flop, and think it usually ends up 4 handed, and you aren't foling 2 players. If you just call the flop you're getting 8.75 : 1Hard to say.