definitely posted this in general the first time.

Standard? Both villains are typical pokerstars players, HELLA passive. The BB is tilting though. PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is MP with Jc, Kh. UTG calls, Hero raises, BB calls, UTG calls.Flop: (6.50 SB) 4h, 6h, 8h (3 players)BB bets, BB calls, UTG calls.Turn: (6.25 BB) 2h (3 players)BB bets, BB calls, UTG calls.River: (12.25 BB) 6d (3 players)BB bets, Hero folds, BB calls.Final Pot: 16.25 BB

I don't understand what UTG is waking up with here that could possibly be beating you. It makes no sense, unless he had 2-pair/a set and was scared of the flush...but then I would expect an information raise from him at some point.FLOP: I'm probably just calling as opposed to raising here.RIVER: I'm curious as to the results of this, but I may cold-call the two bets anyway here. I'm silly like that.

Ugh... so much gaybetting.When you say the BB is tilting, you mean that his bets don't mean anything right?Pf, flop, and turn I like.Getting about 7.5 to 1, with the BB probably just calling behind, I think I call. It seems like this is a lower flush/ straight/ not boat at least often enough to make calling profitable.I make a call here, expecting to get beat a fair amount of the time.If it gets capped behind... then I'm not sure...

tilting meant he lost the last pot by a pathetic trap attempt. The hand before this he bet the whole way with bottom pair (led into teh raiser). Completely out of character for him. I assumed the same was happening again.What is UTG waking up with? I raise the turn when the four flush comes, and he makes it two cold to me when the river pairs...either he's trying to push a higher flush out from me or he has a boat (or the A :club: ).I probably should've called, but i had witnessed a few odd slow plays earlier and that's exactly what it looked like.

tilting meant he lost the last pot by a pathetic trap attempt. The hand before this he bet the whole way with bottom pair (led into teh raiser). Completely out of character for him. I assumed the same was happening again.What is UTG waking up with? I raise the turn when the four flush comes, and he makes it two cold to me when the river pairs...either he's trying to push a higher flush out from me or he has a boat (or the A :club: ).I probably should've called, but i had witnessed a few odd slow plays earlier and that's exactly what it looked like.