two more trouble hands

Hand 1:Party Poker 0.15/0.30 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is MP2 with 3:heart:, 3:club:. UTG calls, UTG+1 raises, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls.Flop: (12 SB) 5:diamond:, A:diamond:, 3:spade: (6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls.Turn: (12 BB) 9:heart: (3 players)UTG bets, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls.River: (21 BB) Q:heart: (3 players)UTG bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 27 BB----------------------------------------------Hand 2:Party Poker 0.15/0.30 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is UTG+2 with A:club:, J:spade:. 1 fold, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.Flop: (6.46 SB) 8:club:, J:club:, Q:spade: (3 players)BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets, BB folds, UTG+1 calls.Turn: (4.23 BB) Q:club: (2 players)UTG+1 bets, Hero calls.River: (6.23 BB) 8:heart: (2 players)UTG+1 bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 8.23 BBHow bad are the turn and river for both of these hands? Thanks

If UTG +1 is capping the flop and leading the turn in hand 1, I'm probably in calldown mode from the turn on. If I decide to raise as you did and he 3-bets me, I'm DEFINITELY in calldown mode on the river.Hand 2 is fine until the river, where...I honestly don't know what I'd do in that situation.

Hand 1: I think im capping thius turn. I dont have a whole lot experience with the stakes you play, but im quite sure villain has two pair/flush draw/ flushdraw + pair here quite often.If he leads the river, im calling. As played, no need to raise the river. He showed aggression throughout the hand, time to give him credit.Hand 2: Weird that he leads the turn. Fold the river. He aint bluffing.