Party Poker 0.15/0.30 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is CO with 9:heart:, 8:spade:. MP3 posts a blind of $0.15. Hero posts a blind of $0.15. UTG calls, 3 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 (poster) checks, Hero (poster) checks, Button calls, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (7 SB) 8:heart:, Q:club:, 9:club: (7 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls, MP2 folds, MP3 calls.Turn: (6.50 BB) 4:heart: (6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds, UTG calls, MP3 folds.River: (10.50 BB) K:club: (4 players)SB checks, UTG bets, Hero folds, Button calls.Final Pot: 17.50 BBFollowing Actuary's advice, I'm sucking it up and I will be posting more.On the flop and turn I was thinking I was better than the 17% or so that I would be contributing to the pot. Thoughts?

played absolutely perfectly.Yuo will win that far more than 17%, far more. And look at the pot you coudl've won, 10-13 BB for just 3 BB of your own money. The flop was dreadfully draw heavy so you have to keep betting. Alos, bottom two pair is so easily couterfeited when the board pairs another card, in addiotn, to the straight and flush draws out there.well played.good call and fold on river.

Looks good to me as well.I'll throw out one alternate possibility, depending on your read of the situation and UTG: The pot is fairly large at that point, but MAYBE we can fold our two-pair to the initial bet if he doesn't seem the type to bluff out of nowhere on a scary river card. Obviously, once you call and it's two more back around to you it becomes an easy fold.