should i bet this flop?

should i bet this flop? or should i take a free turn card every time?results laterParty Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is Button with [7c], [7s]. 2 folds, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: (6 SB) [Th], [Kh], [Tc] (3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.Turn: (3 BB) [6h] (3 players)SB bets, BB calls, Hero folds.River: (5 BB) [2s] (2 players)SB checks, BB checks.Final Pot: 5 BB

Guest Zach6668

I bet it.A paired board decreases the chances that your opponent hit the flop. You could very easily have the best hand at this point, and the board is draw heavy. You might as well charge the draws to continue. In my opinion the whole hand was play very weekly after the flop, but the whole hand changes when you bet the flop.Zach

word.of course i the reason i post is because......brightonian shows [ 8h, 7d ] a pair of tens.joshuawatts shows [ 9h, 4d ] a pair of tens.joshuawatts wins $4.50 from the main pot with a pair of tens with nine kicker.

should i bet this flop? or should i take a free turn card every time?results laterParty Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is Button with [7c], [7s].    2 folds, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: (6 SB) [Th], [Kh], [Tc] (3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.Turn: (3 BB) [6h] (3 players)SB bets, BB calls, Hero folds.River: (5 BB) [2s] (2 players)SB checks, BB checks.Final Pot: 5 BB
Castrating anyone that says no...