interesting decision on every street

I thought there was some thought needed on every betting round here...there might have been different plays...thoughts?***** Hand History for Game 3231400462 *****$1/$2 Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, December 20, 00:39:38 EDT 2005Table Table 64939 (6 max) (Real Money)Seat 5 is the buttonTotal number of players : 6 Seat 1: BB ( $134.13 )Seat 2: MP1 ( $33.25 )Seat 4: CO( $53.50 )Seat 6: Hero ( $54.50 )no stats on villains; they are loose preflop, average postflop (not tight, not loose)Dealt to Hero A :) 10 :D MP raises [$2].1 folds.CO calls [$2].1 fold.Hero.BB calls [$1].** Dealing Flop ** J :) , K :club: , 9 :) *8 SB*Hero checks.BB checks.MP bets [$1].CO calls [$1].HeroBB [$1].** Dealing Turn ** K :D *6 BB*Hero checks.BB checks.MP checks.COchecks.** Dealing River ** 2 :D *6 BB*Hero.BB raises [$4].MP folds.CO folds.Hero.I'll go over some of my thoughts after i hear some replies...but first, do i still call if someone bet's on the turn?

Yes, i figured he was more likely to be raising a boat then a weaker flush. But he was from the big blind, so a weak flush probably has more merit. Plus i didnt want to three bet and see the four bet come out.

preflop: should i raise A 10 suited here? Position sucks, but i raise with AJ here...is that a leak?Flop: enough outs to peel, correct?Turn: still calling with a bet here, yes?River: must lead out...3 bet BB? 3 bet anyone else who raises? i would definitely 3 bet MP (original raiser), as it's doubtful he would check trip kings on the turn, unless of course he had quad kings and was desparately trying to slowplay for some reason.

PF looks ok to me.I think flop call is fine, you're getting 10:1 to call, with 4 gutshot outs and the bd flush draw.Turn, I think I bet out. You have the gutshot draw and the flush draw = 12 outs. Given 3 callers, I think you have equity to bet here (12 outs hit river 26% of the time), even if your ace outs are dirty, which is likely due to MP1.River, I three-bet this everyday, and hope BB caps. I guess that may be donk play on my part, but it just seems like a lower flush is much more likely than a boat.** Edit: after re looking at the hand again, I realize that some of your flush outs may be dirty because of boat possibility, so check/calling the turn is probably be a better line than bet/calling. **

You would call that turn in a nanosecond.Why didn't you three bet the river? Fraid of a boat?
cdddc! Where you been, man? I for one have missed your input on limit hold'em.I think bet/call is a better line than bet/3-bet for the river.Everything else looks fine to me.

c/c turn.TJ why not three-bet on the river?I think we would have heard from any set or two pair (w/ a king) earlier in the hand.I three bet this all day long.I was curious as to what people thought of the call preflop. Anyone raise this?

I have no math or any real reason to back this up.To me, it just seems that "definitely one or two" and "probably winning" is better than "definitely three" but possibly losing 4.Perhaps I just contradicted myself. I dunno... the turn was checked... I don't always push hard enough in this kind of situation.

a thinking BB would check his trips or full house to the original bettor who happens to be directly to his left. This way the bettor puts 1 BB in and everyone after will call (including me), then he raises and all of us call again assuming we had any semblance of a hand. He can maximize his profit potential by checking the turn and possibly getting 2 BB from everyone. No one bets, so when i bet the river and he raises...i immediately thought boat, but at 1/2 a 3 bet might be in order (reads would be nice too).