draw heavy flop, lots of action.

FCP - 8 handed. No reads. I'm dealt K :D Q :) in hijack.Preflop:2 folds, MP calls, I raise, 2 folds, SB calls, BB calls, MP calls.Flop: (5 players) T :club: Q :) 4 :D (10sb)3 checks, I bet, SB raises, BB folds, MP 3-bets, I call, SB calls.Turn: (3 players) 3 :) (9.5bb)SB checks, MP bets, I raiseI don't plan on putting any more bets into this pot unless I improve on the river.What do you think about my flop-turn play?How should I play if the 3 :D hits the turn?

I think it's played just fine. I leap at the chance to make it 2-cold back to the SB, and live with the consequences if the MP player 3-bets me with QT or 44. They seem to be the only hands I'm often behind. This is a perfect turn for you, so the raise is good.If the 3h comes off on the turn, it becomes a bit tougher to play. You're not necessarily against a heart draw on the flop, though it's not unlikely in the least. If the action went the same on the turn, I think I'd raise and be able to fold to a 3-bet from SB or MP 3.If they both come along, playing the river could be mighty tough.Ice

I don't plan on putting any more bets into this pot unless I improve on the river.
This is a raise/fold line? If he calls and checks you take the free showdown?
What do you think about my flop-turn play?
Flop is fine. I'm undecided on the turn. What are you trying to accomplish?
How should I play if the 3 :club: hits the turn?
Very carefully :)Jeff
This is a raise/fold line?  If he calls and checks you take the free showdown?
Yes and yes. I have trouble with the free sd line sometimes, because I don't know whether I should bet for value. Here I think I'm behind enough to warrant a check behind.

Ice,My normal play would be to raise the turn if the 3 :club: fell, but I'm starting to question that play. If sb has a weak hand with outs, he'll likely fold for 1 bet if he doesn't have a heart. If he has a high heart, he's not folding to my raise anyway, and if he has a better hand then I do, he won't fold.Also, if sb 3-bets, I now cost myself 2BB's. If I smooth call and sb raises, I can get away from my hand cheaply.

Ice,My normal play would be to raise the turn if the 3 :club: fell, but I'm starting to question that play.  If sb has a weak hand with outs, he'll likely fold for 1 bet if he doesn't have a heart.  If he has a high heart, he's not folding to my raise anyway, and if he has a better hand then I do, he won't fold.Also, if sb 3-bets, I now cost myself 2BB's.  If I smooth call and sb raises, I can get away from my hand cheaply.
So? Isn't this a case for raising? if he's on a draw, we're putting it to him 2-cold, and he'll be getting 1/2 the price the call, making us more money.I think this is a raise IFF (if and only if, for you non-logicians out there) we're planning on folding to a check-3-bet or a 3-bet, obviously. We cost ourselves a bet everytime we're against a flush, and make a little less than a bet when we're ahead of a big drawing hand, NOT TO MENTION value we're getting from the MP player, which more than makes up for the money we lose when behind.Let me know if I'm wrong, Screech... I might be. I think I raise/fold this turn as a matter of course (one of the few situations in which I utilize the bet/raise-fold line).Cheers,Wang
So? Isn't this a case for raising? if he's on a draw, we're putting it to him 2-cold, and he'll be getting 1/2 the price the call, making us more money.
That's only if we're ahead. There's not many hands that he plays this way on the flop where he only has a bd flush draw. He is either on a draw, or he has a made hand that may/may not be better than ours. If he has a worse hand, he'll likely fold to a turn raise unless he has a heart. If we call, we will win a bet from him on the turn, and a bet from him on the river if he has a weak hand. If we raise, he calls with hands that either have us beat, or have a ton of outs against us. We win 2 bets from him when he misses the river and checks behind, and we may end up losing 3 when he hits his hand on the river.I always feel lost in these situations, and I'd like to here how other people handle it. I hate calling the turn with vulnerable made hands in multiway pots, but I can't think of why it would be better to raise here.

I like how you played it. Seems standard to me.If it had been the 3h against 2 players I struggle to raise the turn, but it does feel weak just calling down.maybe if you call aggresively it would feel better?