bad beat survey...need 100 people

Hey everyone. I havent been here in awhile but I figure this would be the best place to do this since most poker forums are boring and full of beginner players. Heres the deal...(Daniel you can even participate):I am wanting 100 people to answer this simple question. After 100 people have answered, I will give the correct answer. Im wanting to see how many people that play poker, truly know the answer. *CAUTION*---Before answering the question, please give it some thought. Open your mind alittle and actually think. Its a tough question.Thank You to everyone to go along with my little experiment study.Here is is............WHY GET MAD OVER A BAD BEAT?Again, thank you for doing this and please think about it. This could help your game.

Because your playing over your bankroll and you can't afford it or else you're struggling.Honestly, when I'm playing well, bad beats really don't get to me much. Jst now, I just lost a full buy-in in my 2/4 NL game when a donk turned a straight to beat my AA and I'm still completely calm and relaxed. Even though, I reraised to $60 preflop and he still called with QJ, I'm fine. Honest.Okay not so fine that I won't take advantage of the chance to bitch about it, but still, it's not affecting my game or anything.

People who just gamble have expectations.People who play sollid poker have higher expectations because they know they have an edge.The moment you know you have all your money in the pot when you know your opponent is drawaing dead to one or two cards, gives you the highest expectation and a good rush of adrenaline. You can already see that money being pushed in your direction.When you don't have enough control to wait for the river, and the wrong card falls, all the built up expectation/energy/adrenaline get out in a less apropriate way. That is when you let the cards control you instead of the other way around.For what ist's worth.Janbtw, 90% I see in the bad beat forum could'nt even qualify for a bad beat in my book.

Guest XXEddie
Hey everyone. I havent been here in awhile but I figure this would be the best place to do this since most poker forums are boring and full of beginner players. Heres the deal...(Daniel you can even participate):.
im sure he's chomping at the bit

when you approach poker from a mathmatical perspective there is no reason to get mad over a bad beat. people don't understand how often these occur and blow up when it happens to them.. and the worst is when we have to sit there and listen to a bad beat story (shoot me)

This doesn't really answer your question but I always love the guys who bitch over bad beats and claim its rigged, So recently whenever I come home drunk and take a bad beat in a micro game, I claim that all sites in particular the one I'm playing is rigged! I'll get like 3 dudes who will join in claiming they know... I mean how can there jacks get beat preflop when they raise and 5 people call! :club: