horrid limit playing at poker mountain

So ive been playing at PM lately, so far, I really like it, very fast interface and whatnot. But i've quickly noticed some rather poor play at the 1/2 limit tables.... Im not an expert, nor am I very good even. But I consider myself pretty decent.Ive noticed in 4 days, I already have notes on many players (not that there are many players to begin with at this point) of players playing Ace-Rag unsuited from early position, from any position, I notice, any ace is being played, and so far, its worked out quite well for me!Just thought i'd bring that up, has anyone else noticed this?**Edit**It's not even in shorthanded play, i've noticed it at tables with 7-10 people playing bad hands too.

And why are you complaing?Cheers,Tyler
I didn't see a complaint in his post; just an observation.
Exactly, like I said, I enjoy it, I make notes, and put them on my buddy list, anyone willing to donate money I can consider a friend

I just played $10-$20 limit holdem at Party weekend before last and noticed the same thing. Lot of KJo, Q10, and J10s raising too. Played like a juicey $3-$6 game. I had stickems all over my screeen for the bad players!! I suggest fellow FullConacters try it on weekends--BUT SKIP THE LESSONS BY PM THERE PLEASE!!! I LOVE HAPPY FISH.

I just played $10-$20 limit holdem at Party weekend before last and noticed the same thing. Lot of KJo, Q10, and J10s raising too. Played like a juicey $3-$6 game. I had stickems all over my screeen for the bad players!! I suggest fellow FullConacters try it on weekends--BUT SKIP THE LESSONS BY PM THERE PLEASE!!! I LOVE HAPPY FISH.That game is pretty soft on weekends. It's normally hyper agressive though, so you have to be prepared to deal with dropping a grand some sessions when you play it.

My experience so far in the limit games has been a little different at Poker Mountain. Mostly the .50/1.00 level... but it's some of the tighest games I've ever seen. I can hardly get the blinds to stay around with a raise from the button when I'm first in. I mean it's great if you like to steal, but the profit comes slowly. I think it's mostly the same players at the 1/2 level.... I do see some bad cards showing down, but I see good ones too. Most of the time I don't see any showdowns, which is rare. Either way, last 2 sessions were winners, so I'm good.

My experience so far in the limit games has been a little different at Poker Mountain.  Mostly the .50/1.00 level... but it's some of the tighest games I've ever seen.  I can hardly get the blinds to stay around with a raise from the button when I'm first in.  I mean it's great if you like to steal, but the profit comes slowly.  I think it's mostly the same players at the 1/2 level.... I do see some bad cards showing down, but I see good ones too.  Most of the time I don't see any showdowns, which is rare.  Either way, last 2 sessions were winners, so I'm good.
I was playing there last night the same time as you.I remember that the running joke was that we'd never get our deposit bonus with all the tight play at the table.It was much looser at the 1.00/2.00 table in my opinion. Much more capped betting than at the .50/1.00 table. You're right that a lot of the players are the same, so maybe not enough of a sample size.Too bad the hand histories don't work yet as far as I know; makes it hard to review the sessions.