pokerroom hand history

Quick question...Can you retrieve hand histories from FCP/Pokerroom? I must be blind, b/c I cant find it.
Hand histroies are the worst part of pokerroom! You MUST know the hand number to retreive a hand history (unless your still at the table and you click the upper left corner). If you contact support, they can give you hand histories, but that is a pain in the ***

I just wanted to take the chance to let everyone know that I played in a private SnG last night with about 9 other FCPers and ofcourse I wonI chatted with the fullcontactpoker.com support and requested a tournament summary and they said they didnt have anything like that available which stinks cause I like to see my tournamet stats, like Pokerstars which will give you # of hands played from position, flop ratio, hand shown down, win percentage, etc.But again the real point of this post was to remind Theresa113, fyer98, missidaho, renaedawn, jeff56, inertgrudge, mag, whiskey16, and anyone else who was at that table that I totally kicked your asses last night, that is all.

The skin actually stores your hand history in a database. I seem to recall it is in Access format but not that sure. It has been a long time since I played Poker Room. One of the record keeping programs was able to import it. I think it was a free program. Like I said, "Been a long time since I played with RM there."Daniel mentions great support and that wasn't my experience. They were experiencing 'growing pains' and the support truly scuked. You'd get dumped from a tournament or try to go all-in and get folded and the advice/resolution was, "Sir, you need to clear your cache." After getting in tournaments and getting dumped a few times and not getting credit...I took my custom elsewhere.Now all this may be resolved and this may be the best site in the poker community...BUT I'LL PASS.

If you select "Enable Statistics" from the Statistics menu in the Main Lobby, FCP (or any downloadable PokerRoom skin) will store your hand histories on your hard drive. The file will be in ResourcesDatabases under your FullContactPoker directory (by default in c:Program Files and the file will be named <yourscreenname>TexasReal.db This data file is not Access format -- it is SQLite 2.1PokerTracker can import your hand histories directly from that database file. The only bad thing is that the other players cards at showdown are generally not in the database. You can see them on the web-based hand histories, but not in PokerTracker.PokerTracker does store the hand number, so you can look up the mucked cards on the web, if you like.

Daniel mentions great support and that wasn't my experience.
That is why asked the question here, as my email from over 12 hours ago to support, about hand history, has yet to be answered.
to be clear I have had nothing but GREAT response and help from their support department. Always prompt and courteous. My comment was not about their support, but about the lack of a feature I like.