online customizable poker leagues available?

Are their any online poker rooms that allow players to set up their own leagues or tournaments (with custom rules, and prizes).I am looking to get a league going with some friends online.I want to a series of tournaments leading to a main event freeroll.Entry $23 (+ $2 for site)$20 going to the current event, and $3 going to the season ending freeroll for the top 10 players.Does this exist anywhere?

Are their any online poker rooms that allow players to set up their own leagues or tournaments (with custom rules, and prizes).I am looking to get a league going with some friends online.I want to a series of tournaments leading to a main event freeroll.Entry $23 (+ $2 for site)$20 going to the current event, and $3 going to the season ending freeroll for the top 10 players.Does this exist anywhere?
you can set up private tournaments on almost any site. From what I've heard gamesgrid has very good customizable options for private tourneys (game variety, blind structure, starting stacks) but I've never tried to set one up there

yeah, I am looking for more than just a private table or private tournament.I need control over the payouts, blind structure, etc.I heard of games grid before, anyone ever use it?

i dont think so, not exactly. you can make private tournaments on many different sites just not exactly how you decribed.
yeah, you may just have to charge an entre fee at the beginning of the league, because i don't know of any site that will let you up the fee to bring money into your site.almost any site is willing to let you set up private games if you contact them. however, i don't know who has the best configurable games.There's PokerRoom's private MTT's, which are straight on the client.

if you want to do the payouts as described, then just make everyone transfer you $3 before you give them the password to sign up. I doubt you can customize the payouts as you discussed.