words to live by

I know why Daniel found his  so funny, its backwards. I was taught " Its doesn't matter wheather you win or lose, it's how you play the game." But that happens to be the same way my nephew learned it. Is it any wonder that the kids are screwed up now a days?
captain%20obvious.jpg
Brilliant!! You never cease to amaze me. Wanna become superheroes together? You can be Batman and I'll be your Robin.
I know why Daniel found his  so funny, its backwards. I was taught " Its doesn't matter wheather you win or lose, it's how you play the game." But that happens to be the same way my nephew learned it. Is it any wonder that the kids are screwed up now a days?
captain%20obvious.jpg
Brilliant!! You never cease to amaze me. Wanna become superheroes together? You can be Batman and I'll be your Robin.
Hell yeah! We could protect the forum from posters that just don't get it. We could deliver swift lyrical roundhouse kicks to the metaphorical throats of those who suck at life. Turd Ferguson and THE_ANDYAA: Striking fear in the hearts of newbies dumbasses everywhere. Look out forum. We're takin' ass and kicking names.

Okay now that the pain pill has worn off that is funny as could be and sounds like my way brand of poker at the table. It dont matter how I play as long as I win. Cherry lollipops and that sweet and innocent look, makes a sucker out of men all the time. :club: Never realized till I started playing poker how fun an addiction could be. :roll: