I'm curious how people allocate their bankrolls?RIght now i've got it split up between 2 sites, but I want to put some on FullTilt (600 to maximize deposit bonus). But it got me thinking. How much do you keep on how many sites? Do you keep some in Neteller? And how's clearing fulltilt's bonus?THanksffishh

I would think you need an amount on each site to comfortably play whatever your current limit is(for me 100 BB).Full Tilt --good bonus-- clears slow--I like to leave enough in Neteller to avail myself to whatever reloads may be available during a given week.Sorry, not a real concrete answer, but a beginning.

I moved most of my limited br to FT last week. So far I really like everything about the site, especially tourn structure. I usually am multi tabling a couple of sng's and a couple of ring games, mostly nlhe. I have cleared 40% of my bonus since Monday and have more than tripled my br with a couple of good tourn cashes.All in all I would say that FT is the best place to play. BTW--I have played on stars for 2 years, so it was a big thing for me to go somewhere else. Best move I've made off the tables in a long time!

I moved most of my limited br to FT last week. So far I really like everything about the site, especially tourn structure. I usually am multi tabling a couple of sng's and a couple of ring games, mostly nlhe. I have cleared 40% of my bonus since Monday and have more than tripled my br with a couple of good tourn cashes.All in all I would say that FT is the best place to play. BTW--I have played on stars for 2 years, so it was a big thing for me to go somewhere else. Best move I've made off the tables in a long time!
Yeah, I like FT aswell, excellent overall look to the site and it is cool to see some of the top name pros playing on a nightly basis. I just can't seem to win with AA on that site! Anyways no more complaining.I keep my money split between FT and UB with a few hundred in Neteller for any juicy reload bonuses that pop up during the month.

I essentially keep two separate bankrolls. A limit Hold'em bankroll on Party which I use for cash games and the occaisional SnG or satellite to a major MTT. I also keep a smaller bankroll on FullTilt for SnG's and MTT's and the ocasional cash game (mostly NL since the limit games on that site suck).

I essentially keep two separate bankrolls. A limit Hold'em bankroll on Party which I use for cash games and the occaisional SnG or satellite to a major MTT. I also keep a smaller bankroll on FullTilt for SnG's and MTT's and the ocasional cash game (mostly NL since the limit games on that site suck).
Why do the limit games suck on full tilt?ffishh