poker stars feel the love

PokerStars Game #1203047370: Tournament #5275753, Hold'em NoLimit - Match Round I, Level I (10/20) - 2005/02/11 - 22:30:26(ET)Table '5275753 1' One on One Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: keith crime (1980 in chips) Seat 2: CashmanBrian (1020 in chips) keith crime: posts small blind 10CashmanBrian: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to keith crime [Tc Js]keith crime: calls 10CashmanBrian: checks *** FLOP *** [Kc Ah 4s]CashmanBrian: checks keith crime: checks *** TURN *** [Kc Ah 4s] [4d]CashmanBrian: checks keith crime: checks *** RIVER *** [Kc Ah 4s 4d] [Qs]CashmanBrian: checks keith crime: bets 100CashmanBrian: raises 100 to 200keith crime: raises 1760 to 1960 and is all-inCashmanBrian: calls 800 and is all-inCashmanBrian said, "lmao"*** SHOW DOWN ***keith crime: shows [Tc Js] (a straight, Ten to Ace)CashmanBrian: shows [2d 4h] (three of a kind, Fours)keith crime collected 2040 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2040 | Rake 0 Board [Kc Ah 4s 4d Qs]Seat 1: keith crime (button) (small blind) showed [Tc Js] andwon (2040) with a straight, Ten to AceSeat 2: CashmanBrian (big blind) showed [2d 4h] and lost withthree of a kind, FoursCashmanBrian said, "what a joke"keith crime said, "don't slow play"CashmanBrian said, "blow me"

love a guy getting a free look at the flop w/ duece four, getting lucky catching a set, then getting mad when he loses a hand he was an underdog in to begin with....Not to be a pain in the ass, here, but a set is apocket pair that hits three of a kind on the board and is a powerful, disguised hand. Trips is either a set or two cards on the board and one in the hand making three of a kind. This guy did't make a set.