i was just kidding about that own room thing, i'll be down for whenever, staying where ever, playing whereever. It's all up to what you wanna do , i'll be there loldecember 16-18 i'm playing in a hpt event in minnesota more than likely, so i'll have a 30k bankroll after i win that. :club:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok lets get some more interest, if we can, I mean Chicago over Christmas is a pretty cool place to be anyways. Take a vacation or something, and then come visit us in the Poker Room at Resorts.JEFF

Jon, I am hoping it is still on, although my cash situation just took a hit. I had to borrow my mom 1500 bucks to help with something for her house, so I am a lil tight. I still want to get down there at least one day, so hopefully we still get this shiznit goin on.JEFF

when is this happening. I'm gonna be back from the 20th-28th and will also need someone to pick me up. Just wanted to know so that I can plan ahead and have some extra $$$ in my acct to play

Well I was hoping sometime the week of the 26th-30th. I still need to talk to FmlyCar and see what day(s) he wants to/can go. But yeah those are the dates. I am about 20 minutes North Of Milwaukee so I could pick you up anywhere from Appleton all the way down to Wisconsin/Illinois Border. I wanna stay on 41/43/45 so if you are near any of those I can proly give you a ride if we go on the days that you are in town.JEFF

Well I was hoping sometime the week of the 26th-30th.  I still need to talk  to FmlyCar and see what day(s) he wants to/can go.  But yeah those are the dates.  I am about 20 minutes North Of Milwaukee so I could pick you up anywhere from Appleton all the way down to Wisconsin/Illinois Border.  I wanna stay on 41/43/45 so if you are near any of those I can proly give you a ride if we go on the days that you are in town.JEFF
I'm like a half mile off the edens, which I think is 41
Yeah I am an idiot, I was thinking about the whole Boat Drinks thing I was gonna put at the end of the post and I totally put Trouts name in there, my bad Jon.  Custom I am sorry you cant go, get a Fake, or just sneak in and hope not to get caught.JEFF
He needs a fake. They card me, and I am 31 (for about 1 more day).
i'm gonna be in chicago from the 20th-28th, so the 23rd would be pretty sweet
Whiskey is coming through Indy on that day, but will be in Chicago after that. So if you postpone, I can show Whiskey a good time (not in THAT way) and then maybe he can make it, and maybe so can I.
Lemme put it this way....If we go to Trump, I might be able to bankroll myself.At Resorts, I need a backer.So you guys let me know who wants to give me money.  Thanks.
I prefer Trump. Plus, I really want to meet Kurt.

I'm pretty sure I can manage the 26th. (I have to convince inlaws to watch the kids). I like the Trump well enough and they offer a poker rate for the rooms there, which are nice. The games there are pretty soft, too.

OK we will know by tomorrow night or tuesday what the deal is, at least I will know, so I will let everyone know for sure. So if you are interested either PM me or post on the thread so I can get some names and available dates for people. Mike, I totally forgot you were playing in that tourney, GL with that.JEFF