in an effort to post more: number one.

I decided to find a reason to post something about my own game today. Today I've played heads-up almost exclusively. To give an idea of my opponent, as that is important in headsup play; He beats the game, and he has a brain, I beat him quite a bit the last 2 weeks and now he's getting used to my play. This is to say, he's not the person I would like to play, I do however get to think more. I still feel I have quite an edge on him, if I execute right. Am I executing right?These hands were played in a row, Any hands that were just pre-flop I will leave blank and just mention is Jack or Hero won it.In spirit of not posting more than 2 hands in the same thread (which everyone knows I hate :club: ) I will name this thread number one, Number two is coming up right after this.Hand 1Hero is BB Q :) J :D Jack Raises, Hero Calls.2 betsFlop : 5 :) 9 :) 8 :D Hero Bets, Jack Raises, Hero Calls.4 betsTurn 7 :heart:4 betsHero Checks, Jack Checks.River J :heart:Hero Bets, Jack Calls. 6 betsThis is a luckbox hand, but I still think the hand is interesting. It might actually get a lot of discussion, what hand did you put him on? Hand 2 Hero Small Blind with A :D A :heart:Hero Raises, Jack Calls.2 betsFlop: A :) 7 :) 4 :heart:Jack Checks, Hero Bets, Jack Calls3 betsTurn: 8 :heart:Jack Checks, Hero Bets, Jack Folds.3 bets

Hand 1 I would say he had an A8, A9, K9 something in that range. He could have also had 2 diamonds and either hit a pair or decided to call you with ace high.Hand 2 - Depends on how aggressive he is, I might have checked the turn if I thought he would bet the river.

Jayson,How often is this guy raising from the sb pf? I would assume a lot since he has position. What types of hands is he willing to go to sd with?In hand 1, I would 3-bet that flop if I thought there was a chance of getting him to lay down Kx somewhere. If he goes to sd with high cards, then I would play it the same.Not much else you can do in hand 2. I think he'd catch on if you check the turn.