shannon elizabeth sucks at poker.

-just wanted to add-- i saw shannon e. about 5 billion times the last 2 weeks as well..the last time i saw her she was playing in a small buy-in single table satelite outside the venetian>??????-- not sure what that was about..

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also miss Saucy! I wonder how she is.. I heard Smasharoo wasn't all he was cracked up to be ( which is a shame, 'cause I loved his posts) ..But what I REALLY miss is the huge quote re quote re re quote trains that would used to build up.. and how like fluff dog would quote this huge chain of quotes and say like " +1" pissing everyone off.. ah.. old man mcgee loved the old days.
so true, the 1st year this forum was created, everyone knew everyone. and it was online drama at its finest.
-just wanted to add-- i saw shannon e. about 5 billion times the last 2 weeks as well..the last time i saw her she was playing in a small buy-in single table satelite outside the venetian>??????-- not sure what that was about..
Like, she was playing on the sidewalk??

sorry.lol...i meant to say outside the actual cardroom..kind of in the walkway, i guess you could say..they had a few tables set up, with sit ngos and sat's running..