**i had a dream about winning the wsop me***

one of the best dreams i ever had! I went to the bank right after my win and was going to deposit most of it. I have a ton of money to my parents, grandparents..and the rest of my family. wow winning the ME was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeetttanyone else have any similar dreams? GO RAIDERS! kc is getting worked by buffalo...HAHA :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

i had a dream last night that i won the 2006 WSOP ME, 10 Million...the first thing i did was make a will and gave every i knew between $50,000 and $250,000 dependin' how much i liked them...just in case i died, seems like something that would happen to me...

i had a dream last night that i won the 2006 WSOP ME, 10 Million...the first thing i did was make a will and gave every i knew between $50,000 and $250,000 dependin' how much i liked them...just in case i died, seems like something that would happen to me...
worst ME win dream EVER!!!
I've had this dream about 100 different times. Sometimes its the ME, sometimes its a WPT event, sometimes Im with Shana Hiatt......
Mine is slightly different as I am winning the lottery instead of a poker tournament.Guess my subconcious decide that was more likely to happen.
that's weirdI had the same exact dream. I won the 2006 WSOP ME for like 9mill. I gave everyone money up front.
how did alabama do yesterday kowboy?  hahahhahahahhow about KC? hahahahahahazing!teneightps. thanks for the bump  :club:
I already answered this in the other thread. You suck. Yeah, I figured your thread needed a good bump, since noone is really responding to what you have to say, ahhahahaha, man. Kinda like that other thread that you started and made fun of me in too. Funny how the topic of that thread, just like this thread, has changed to talking about me. Noticing a pattern??? Thanks for giving me what I want teneight. Too bad you can't create a good thread that keeps going and going because it is so good, kinda like my thread in the Off-Topic section, which is at 15 pages and is not gonna end anytime soon. Man, I rule.FACE!!!
how did alabama do yesterday kowboy?  hahahhahahahhow about KC? hahahahahahazing!teneightps. thanks for the bump  :club:
blahblahblahblahblahblahBlahblahblahblahblahblahBlahblahblahblahblahblahBlahblahblahblahblahblahBlahblahblahblahblahblahBlahblahblahblahblahblahBlahblahblahblahblahblahBlahblahblahblahblahblahBlahblahblahblahblahblahBlahblahblahblahblahblahBlahblahblahblahblahblahBlahblahblahblahblahblahBlahblahblahblahblahblahBlahblahblahblahblahblahBlahblahblahblahblahblahBlahblahblahblahblahblahBlahblahblahblahblahblahBlahblahblahblahblahblah
fypd