poker politics

Don't have much to say other than that i agree with many other posters that say political parties are a huge problem. They should be inherently banned in our constitution, but that will never happen since this is how Politicians get their funding. It's too bad marketing dominates our political system.

I am a Republican and serve on the Republican Executive Commitee in the county I live in. Politics is about ideas and all the democrats ideas are boo hoo and why the the other guys shouldn't be in office. They NEVER give you a reason to vote FOR them !!!! Their ideas are attack the other guys and and that's it. Tax and spend that's their way. Ask any European/Canadian how much they enjoy being more overtaxed to death over there by the leftists they vote in. Tax is like the rake, you want the lowest rake available don't you ????
I am by no means a Republican, but I would say that this seems to be 100 percent correctly. I always hear the Dems criticizing the current administration and such, but I almost NEVER hear what they would do differently. All they seem to do is say "well, this didn't work out perfectly, so I wouldn't have done it" as if they would have such 20/20 hindsight on all future issues/events.
, I couldn't think of a candidate I wouldn't think could do a better job. Put this in the yogi berra's coolection. man daniel you get funnier and funnier. TRY GED
"TRY GED" is not a complete sentence. Also, you didn't put a period at the end of it. Also, you wrote it in all capital letters, which is quite less than extraordinary. Also, "Yogi Berra" is a person and his name should be capitalized. Also, you spelled "collection" wrong and you need a comma after 'Daniel' in your second sentence (and you should capitalize his name). Man, for a teacher, you are pretty retarded.
I try to vote for the best candidate. In my humble opinion, George W. wasn't the best candidate and personally, I couldn't think of a candidate I wouldn't think could do a better job. Not a Bush fan...
Not real familiar with American politics?Pat Buchanan, Al Gore, Orrin Hatch, Alan Keyes, Howard Dean, Lamar Alexander, Dick Gephardt, Dennis Freakin' Kunich and Al Sharpton were a couple of standouts from the last two elections.
I think the parties should be disbanded... too much corruption and they aren't really needed in this day and age..let the candidates stand on their own legs, with their own thoughts, and issues...let the public choose the best person for the job...voting along party lines makes no sense to me...CCM - AcesFull333
history's proven that all that creates is even more disunity than normal. check France in the 18th and 19th century - compared with England in the same time period. England had only 2 parties, fared a lot better. France, of course, had about 2 million revolutions...
Wow! Even on such a touchy subject his reply exudes class! I am a big time supporter of DUBYA and love the fact that DN can have a different point of view and not sling mud. I just earned my first POY points in a tourney victory at Commerce on Tuesday and will meet DN on the felt one day soon. Hopefully, not too soon I still need a few more battle scars and hard earned lessons before I can even think of competing with him!Respectfully,Rufino by the way its my first post after following FCP for over 7 months so go easy on me...
Jenna Jameson couldnt have done a better job than this... and she can deepthroat. Wow(I know its 3 months old and I pray you see this)
I try to vote for the best candidate. In my humble opinion, George W. wasn't the best candidate and personally, I couldn't think of a candidate I wouldn't think could do a better job. Not a Bush fan...
Not real familiar with American politics?Pat Buchanan, Al Gore, Orrin Hatch, Alan Keyes, Howard Dean, Lamar Alexander, Dick Gephardt, Dennis Freakin' Kunich and Al Sharpton were a couple of standouts from the last two elections.
Pat Buchanan kicks ass, he actually believes what he says and is willing to be chopped up for what be believes, unlike the blowhards who run us nowOh and I still think a retarded monkey could run the Democratic Party better than Howard Dean, the ultimate jopke of politics, its too bad that party is a joke and the GOP will continue to dominate
I am a Republican and serve on the Republican Executive Commitee in the county I live in. Politics is about ideas and all the democrats ideas are boo hoo and why the the other guys shouldn't be in office. They NEVER give you a reason to vote FOR them !!!! Their ideas are attack the other guys and and that's it. Tax and spend that's their way. Ask any European/Canadian how much they enjoy being more overtaxed to death over there by the leftists they vote in. Tax is like the rake, you want the lowest rake available don't you ????
Since you are a professed republican can you explain to me why the hell the GOP has gone apeshit on the spending and weak on the border issue, Texas is as republican as it gets and still the morons here do nothing about it, we have freakin vigilantes guarding our border because the stupid ass GOP wont do a damn thing herethe reason this burns me is because I party voted GOP in 02 and actually thought the GOP would change things, they are spening like old school democrats only not taxing, until this issue about spending is resolved no republican will get my votehttp://www.constitutionparty.com/