my favorite pic of daniel n

I wish the focus was a bit better on it :(He also turned his head right as I was taking the pic,..either way you can see the contentment on his face after winning the 5 Diamond Classic and over a million $'s the night before...LOLdaniel.jpg

And Daniel if you want this pic unedited, along with a few others I have of you with Evelyn, your mother and at the table I'll be happy to send them to you.I haven't looked at them in months, don't know how good they are but they are yours for the asking.

LOL @ the name dropping. HEY EVERYONE THIS GUY WANTS YOU TO KNOW HE TALKED TO DANIEL BEFORE!
LOLLet me drop some other names.Jesus - I talk to him all the time.Santa Claus - Only in the weeks before ChristmasGood enough for ya'? :club:
LOL @ the name dropping. HEY EVERYONE THIS GUY WANTS YOU TO KNOW HE TALKED TO DANIEL BEFORE!
LOLLet me drop some other names.Jesus - I talk to him all the time.Santa Claus - Only in the weeks before ChristmasGood enough for ya'? :club:
I would love to see this.Sure about that? Or is it like when you're on the cellphone, and the call drops and you don't know, so you're talking to yourself for like 2 minutes before you realize there is nobody there listening to you.Sure it's not like that?
That's it... Because we all know dropping names of people that play poker in public are impossible to talk to!God forbid someone post something DN related on DN's forums.
Good point on the following thing, I am bored, oh well.JEFF
I just noticed you don't even have 500 posts, and I think about 300 are following me cause you're bored, lol.Just look around and make real posts, lol. Might help the boredom.