add a word game...

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RodReynolds, reporting from April 9, 2101. The future is dark. Metaphorically speaking. People... hold on. I have to go. For now. I have so much more to say, so much to warn everyone about. Present day RodReynolds, take heed. Trust no one. Except for a young girl named Debbie with dimples and a boat-load of hope. Hang on to her, she is all you will have. Future RR out.
RodReynold, reporting from April 13, 2101.That stuff I said about trusting Debbie... yeah, I remember now that you should not trust her, or be in her general vicinity. But by now you probably realize that. I remember actually getting that message from future me when I was you, and I was all like "I'm not going to send me that message when I get there, and I'll remember this for sure. I'm writing a note and putting it in my wallet RIGHT NOW." But of course, when scientists showed that wallets were responsible global warming (circa 2015), I had to throw mine out, along with the message. Man, fate is starting to get on my nerves. Also, don't hide her body in Naples. I SAID DO NOT.
RodReynold, reporting from April 13, 2101.That stuff I said about trusting Debbie... yeah, I remember now that you should not trust her, or be in her general vicinity. But by now you probably realize that. I remember actually getting that message from future me when I was you, and I was all like "I'm not going to send me that message when I get there, and I'll remember this for sure. I'm writing a note and putting it in my wallet RIGHT NOW." But of course, when scientists showed that wallets were responsible global warming (circa 2015), I had to throw mine out, along with the message. Man, fate is starting to get on my nerves. Also, don't hide her body in Naples. I SAID DO NOT.
RodReynolds, reporting from April 19, 2101.You ass. I know I was mistaken about Debbie, but as I mentioned earlier it was an honest one. I'm not intentionally playing mind games with you Rod. But you had to go and hide the body in Naples anyways. And you did it in less than 24 minutes? That's solid work, I'm not going to pretend that's not the case. But still, HEED MY ADVICE FROM NOW ON BECAUSE YOU'RE ON THE RUN AND THE ONLY WAY TO STOP YOUR EVENTUAL DEMISE IS TO CONSTRUCT A TIME MACHINE, BECOME A BELOVED MEMBER OF THIS FORUM, AND STOP LISTENING TO ABBA GOLD ALL THE FRIGGIN' TIME. RR