poker in general

LOL... I see the title, Poker in General and I knew before opening there would be a comment about the post being general and in the right forum. Personally, I do not think poker is either good or bad for society. Poker just is. If it wasn't poker, we could all be sitting around playing dominos or monopoly. Its a game that combines luck and skill. That is one of the so many people are drawn to it.

LOL... I see the title, Poker in General and I knew before opening there would be a comment about the post being general and in the right forum. Personally, I do not think poker is either good or bad for society. Poker just is. If it wasn't poker, we could all be sitting around playing dominos or monopoly. Its a game that combines luck and skill. That is one of the so many people are drawn to it.
But isn't it making a bunch of young people into gamblers when they might not be ready for it????
Is every post you make going to be a poke at the moderators?
Nope. My last two posts were not. I will give it a rest for now as I think I have made my point enough.
Nope. My last two posts were not. I will give it a rest for now as I think I have made my point enough.
That you don't like rules? Yeah, you made it quite clear.
That you don't like rules? Yeah, you made it quite clear.
One last word of advice, posting things such as above rather then leaving it alone will also contribute to more discussion about the mods. I know it's not easy but sometimes it will be better if you don't respond, or see Thersa's response for a way to make your point but in a nice way.