waiting to be moved to off topic

I refuse to back down from a challenge.Missidaho: i dare you to start a competely useless and pointless thread In GeneralSuitedUpKurt: hahaMissidaho: we can see how long it takes for it to be movedSuitedUpKurt: 5 minutes probablySuitedUpKurt: if thatMissidaho: i'm gonna say threeMissidaho: i'm waitingSuitedUpKurt: you go for itSuitedUpKurt: i wouldn't even know what to postMissidaho: lol...no way. i don't want to get on their bad sideSuitedUpKurt: me eitherMissidaho: lolMissidaho: cowardSuitedUpKurt: you too, lolSee ya in Off Topic. :-)

I dont know if its good that Idaho and Kurt are giving the new mods practice, or bad because that convo sounds like two 7 year olds daring each other to start a thread... but either way it was funny :club:

I dont know if its good that Idaho and Kurt are giving the new mods practice, or bad because that convo sounds like two 7 year olds daring each other to start a thread... but either way it was funny :club:
So? :D
So? :D
My dad could beat up your dad

Yeah I can picture the job description:Are you amazingly anal retentive? Is Monk your idea of a superhero? Then FCP has the job for you! You can put stuff in it's place all day, and not only that people will keep bringing you stuff to put in it's place!