Poker Superstars III

A while back Daniel commented on his and many other pros decision not to participate in Poker Superstars II and how he regretted the that choice. Poker Superstars III will be taking place next week. Will Daniel be involved?

personally, i'm not a real big fan of Poker Superstars. Don't get me wrong, I love watching my favorite players play, but I don't think the format is very good. Everytime I turn it on someone is all in with Q-8 vs somebody else's 9-7.The only good thing is watching Kathy Liebert. Yum

Fox Sports Net (FSN) brings the third season of its popular series POKER SUPERSTARS to the Golden Nugget, November 9-16. The 36-episode series, produced by Henry Orenstein, will feature 24 of the world's greatest poker players, including poker luminaries such as Johnny Chan, Chris Ferguson, Todd Brunson, Phil Ivey, Phil Hellmuth and Chris Moneymaker. POKER SUPERSTARS III is the latest in poker programming on FSN -- the only US network to air live poker tournaments -- and joins the network's successful line-up of poker series, such as LEARN FROM THE PROS, MONTE CARLO MILLIONS, AUSSIE MILLIONS and the highly rated POKER SUPERSTARS INTERNATIONAL. The show tapings, scheduled for November 9-16 at the Golden Nugget, will be closed to the public. POKER SUPERSTARS will air on Fox Sports Net beginning March 12, 2006. Check local listings for air times.Chris Moneymaker... :roll: