Limit tourney question preflop

I was wondering if both the BB and SB are sitting out and you are in early to mid position should you lower your starting hand requirements to try to win the uncontested blind and a half or should you play the way you regularly do?Or if you are fourth to act preflop in the same situation and the first 3 people fold do you try to do this?

I would normally lower my starting hand requirments to steal, but it would depend on how aggressive my opponents are and how observant they are that I might be doing that. But, if you have to opportunity, go for it for sure. It's dead money waiting to be stolen. If you don't do it one of the guys in later position will probably do it with an even worse hand.

I was wondering if both the BB and SB are sitting out and you are in early to mid position should you lower your starting hand requirements to try to win the uncontested blind and a half or should you play the way you regularly do?Or if you are fourth to act preflop in the same situation and the first 3 people fold do you try to do this?
Early to middle position is asking yourself to get isolated. I wouldn't go crazy trying to get those blinds.Late position, you can raise a lot more.