finally a winner!!!!!

Thanks for the support all. It paid 549.00 for first. And no, I didn't really have a strategy other than playing strong starting hands and not getting heavily involved in early pots with less than the nuts. I only started playing PLO about 3 months ago and am still learning all the nuances of the game. Had some very crazy action at times on the tables though and it amazed me how poorly some people played. Hopefully I can build on this win and keep learning and do well at the tables. Again thanks for all of the support.

Thanks for the support all. It paid 549.00 for first. And no, I didn't really have a strategy other than playing strong starting hands and not getting heavily involved in early pots with less than the nuts. I only started playing PLO about 3 months ago and am still learning all the nuances of the game. Had some very crazy action at times on the tables though and it amazed me how poorly some people played. Hopefully I can build on this win and keep learning and do well at the tables. Again thanks for all of the support.
People are really just not good at non-HE poker games (esp at lower levels).