How am i doing?Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (8 handed) internettexasholdem.comPreflop: Hero is SB with 5 :club: , 5 :D . CO posts a blind of $15. 1 fold, Hero calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.Flop: (8 SB) T :) , 6 :D , 3 :)(4 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, CO bets, BB folds, UTG+1 folds, CO calls.Turn: (6 BB) 7 :D(2 players)Hero bets, CO calls.River: (8 BB) K :)(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets, Hero folds.Final Pot: 9 BB

Wouldn't 15/30 be a game where players might bluff in that spot on the river?
Thats what made me post it.
I've never played at that level, but assuming more tricky play, I would call getting 9 to 1 there.
Do you never fold the river getting 9-1?

That river is close. Any reads?I think the fold is ok if CO is competent. A competent player doesn't bluff here with AQ/AJ, right?Plus, you have shown strength the whole hand. You have taken a line that stops a bluff against average opponents. When you stop a bluff, you can't call. (I read TOP the other day :-) )

Do you never fold the river getting 9-1?I fold rivers getting 9-1. It depends. I wouldn't here, though. There's enough possible hands CO could have here that we can beat. The way the hand played out, CO having a K is usually the only way we're beat here. Again, maybe I'm making too many assumptions about the play at 15-30, but I think CO slowed down too fast to put him on 77-99.I might not even be TOO sick that CO bets the river in this spot. It's the only way you're getting another BB out of this when you have him beat.

That river is close. Any reads?I think the fold is ok if CO is competent. A competent player doesn't bluff here with AQ/AJ, right?Plus, you have shown strength the whole hand. You have taken a line that stops a bluff against average opponents. When you stop a bluff, you can't call. (I read TOP the other day :-) )
28.57/8.52/0.69 after 70 hands. I need to reread TOP because I dont remember that part. I was thinking basically the same thing. Ive shown a lot of strength and normally people fold their bluffs and weak draws to a turn bet. When he called and then every draw in the world got there on the river he bet into me. I couldnt find a hand he would call the turn with and the bet the river that he would bluff. Why would he take any two to showdown just to bluff a scary river?

How about a busted heart draw? AhQh and AhJh would probably take this line through the turn, and perhaps QhJh, Ahxh, and others as well.Besides diamonds, what does he call on the flop and turn with, and then value bet now? Maybe he value bets a K-high heart draw that made top pair, but that would be about it. Otherwise, this has to be either made diamonds or missed hearts, I would think (unless he's loose enough to peel on the turn with overs, which he might be, given that low AF).