my biggest pot ever....224 bb pot!!!

and his lover ghostface.........
You raise with A-8 of clubs because their were "limpers". Then you actually feel as if you have a logical response for your complete and utter stupidity. You are the kind of person who usually helps pay my rent and Car payments with your donk-moves but instead of thanking you..........I hope you get hit by a drunk driver.......
Would you two knumbskulls shut up.nhl is a good guy, ,beemer takes it in the bum so its win win.
I usually respect your opinon Royal......
Ya i know, cuz i laugh at your jokes. :club: love the DNA 2B pencil lines.P.S. I'm like the UN , but I have a branded pirate tatoo on my ass
Would you two knumbskulls shut up.nhl is a good guy' date=' ' date='beemer takes it in the bum so its win win.[/quote'']I usually respect your opinon Royal......
Ya i know, cuz i laugh at your jokes. :club: love the DNA 2B pencil lines.P.S. I'm like the UN , but I have a branded pirate tatoo on my ass[/quote]True story.No more die or drunk driver stuff. Bad Karma.And it's juvenile. Wish him herpes or the clap. That way it's his fault.
Would you two knumbskulls shut up.nhl is a good guy' date=' ' date='beemer takes it in the bum so its win win.[/quote'']I usually respect your opinon Royal......
Ya i know, cuz i laugh at your jokes. :club: love the DNA 2B pencil lines.P.S. I'm like the UN , but I have a branded pirate tatoo on my ass[/quote]True story.No more die or drunk driver stuff. Bad Karma.And it's juvenile. Wish him herpes or the clap. That way it's his fault.
I thought it was pretty funny.....Im not really a believer in Karma but im not trying to be offensive to anyone.
Would you two knumbskulls shut up.nhl is a good guy, ,beemer takes it in the bum so its win win.
I usually respect your opinon Royal......
Ya i know, cuz i laugh at your jokes. :club: love the DNA 2B pencil lines.P.S. I'm like the UN , but I have a branded pirate tatoo on my ass
I respect your opinon cuz of that and because of what you contribute to the forum and your obvious taste in women.

I hate bad karma but when people post these "LLOOK AT MY GR8 PLAY!!!1!11!!oneone1!!" threads and they play like retards and then people tell them, and then they come back and defend their retarded plays, it's hard not to flame.

I posted in the "smash chat banend thread for you"
K check-calling the turn and betting out the blank river is the dumbest move ever made, no matter if you won or not.
STFU u dumb pirate
44 posts and each one has gotten progressively worse. :roll:
:bubblelol:look I got a speech bubble, sweeeeeeet
K check-calling the turn and betting out the blank river is the dumbest move ever made, no matter if you won or not.
There's the flame I was waiting for!!! I thought by check calling the turn, I might be able to conceal the nature of my hand a little better than by betting out when my flush card hit. So kiss my a$$ BMW (who prob. drives a stinking Hyundai).
Congratulations on that nice pot you won, but I have to agree with bmwguy525 on your play on the turn and river. I don't like it.

I was on tilt last night after a series of beats (set to overset, AA to A4o, KK to AA, etc.) when I flopped a Q high straight flush versus a guy who flopped an Ace high flush. That was just what the doctor ordered as i got all the chips in and got me back to about even for the night (I know, don't focus on short-term results....but hey, it was still nice).

There's the flame I was waiting for!!! I thought by check calling the turn, I might be able to conceal the nature of my hand a little better than by betting out when my flush card hit. So kiss my a$$ BMW (who prob. drives a stinking Hyundai).
Yeah, good job concealing the strength. They didnt know WHAT hit them when you went all in at a blank river before anyone acted. Bet/raise big before you make a hand, check/call when you make it, and gaybet all in so that only extremely strong second best hands can call. Awesome.Wouldnt look too brilliant if another heart hit forcing sets and low flushes to fold to any large bets (who would have called off virtually their whole stack on the turn) or if the board pairs. And while we're at it, preflop is a bad joke. Every street was played miserably. Goes to show how marginal an impact quality play has on the outcome of an individual hand.