pokerstars rebuy tournament

I am playing in the PS rebuy tournament at 20:15. It is a $3 buyin with 10k guaranteed. I don't really know what proper rebuy tournament strategy is. Should I rebuy right away and play tight or loose? Or should I not rebuy? I dont really know how to play rebuy tournaments and any help would be aprreciated.

should i add on?in for 3 dollars only...started with 1500 and now am at 14360.Should I add on 2000 chips for $3. Avg stack is at 8.8k but should grow during break because of add ons. Next blinds will be 100/200. Approx 1300 people left

Always add on. If you get cold carded for a while you can live off of the add on for a while.
You have to admit that there is a point where it becomes useless to add on, mathematically. I dont know what the number is, but it has to exist. Anybody have any ideas on how to go about figuring out what that number is, either in terms of BB's or % of total chips in play?

My name is '1k large' on there. I'm 3rd in chips after 2nd break. Have over 100k in chips.Had a final table earlier today, just cashed in another stars mtt, let's see if I can take this one down. Am hitting all my hands and playing well.

ur doin good.. i know ur probably very capable but if u want i will offer my help..i actually did b4 with sum1 and helped him get to a rebuy final table and a few other times in smaller tourneys...i have a good sense for putting ppl on exact hands wen i dont have a hand of my own to see...just offering...gl

Down to 70k in chips after this delicious hand.http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=vi...iew&hand=152360I knew he was pushing the busted flush draw. Goddamn river.Edit: down to 47k after Losing 10J to KJ when we both hit two pair.Combusting...Edit... down to 30k after donking off a shitload of chips on a busted straight/flush draw as well.Who's tilting?

saw the hand...he was obv on flush draw but it was a dumb call on the river still...not worth over 20k with 3rd pair into pot in ur situation....or if u fold and in fact he was unpaired with the busted flush draw u wuld make him think he was very capable of bluffin and next time u 2 run into each other in the same hand he wuld think he can get away with bluffin wen in fact u do have a hand...basically wasnt a smart play...it seems ur suffering since then.. need help?

hahahaI was totally ready to be finished with that tournament. That was unreal. Seriously, I was pretty much dumping chips.Here was my donkey play. http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=vi...iew&hand=152369I suppose I can tighten up and play again, I've got some chips behind.

pokerplayer24 Posted: Sat, Oct 22nd, 7:40 pm Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- playmoneychamp wrote: tighten up...ur playing way too passive...not gonna win like that You do understand playing tight and playing passive are self reliant right? Wrong...tightness/looseness refers to selection of hands...passivity/agression refers to how strong u play ur hands....u big ole donk

i came in like 430th or something. Played my best poker in a month, but i did not get any cards. I was cold carded the whole tournament. Eventually the time came, where I could not take down pots without the cards...Did you end up in the money?