looking for a referal to new site

i have already put money in at party, and ultimatebet, and am bored and looking to try out a new site. just gonna make a min. deposit and test it out but looking for a suggestion or two and referral.hopefully something with a signup bonus or rakeback.

pokershare is a great site, so much better than ultimatebet.
it's the same thing as UB, with just the pokershare points. i signed up for rakeback before the cancelled it, so i'm basically getting twice my rakeback :club:
it's the same thing as UB, with just the pokershare points. i signed up for rakeback before the cancelled it, so i'm basically getting twice my rakeback :club:
really? no way.But the software is so different.
really? no way.But the software is so different.
a very poor attempt of sarcasm :doh:
no, that was sarcasm defined. you are just so stupid it took until the second time around for you to pick it up. but there is still hope out there for you. good luck.
righttttttt shut up newbie! it's just most of your posts, you come off as a retard, I was just making sure you knew it was the same site. loosen up the helmet strap a bit.
no, that was sarcasm defined. you are just so stupid it took until the second time around for you to pick it up. but there is still hope out there for you. good luck.
righttttttt shut up newbie! it's just most of your posts, you come off as a retard, I was just making sure you knew it was the same site. loosen up the helmet strap a bit.
you even use other peoples insults. you dont know what your talking about. you dont understand poker or variance. Nobody likes you.What exactly is preventing yourself from driving off a cliff?
i have already put money in at party, and ultimatebet, and am bored and looking to try out a new site. just gonna make a min. deposit and test it out but looking for a suggestion or two and referral.hopefully something with a signup bonus or rakeback.
anyways....The softest site i found while bonus whoring was Paradise. Poker Rewards was also pretty soft.what do you play?

remember if you use Big J in the bonus code area, I will send ya some money straight into your account....let me know if you do it so, I can be looking for your name...

you even use other peoples insults. you dont know what your talking about. you dont understand poker or variance. Nobody likes you.What exactly is preventing yourself from driving off a cliff?
kouta= douchenuff said! :club:
you live a pathetic existence.I have told you once not to post until something remotely valuable comes off your keypad. You are clearly not able of this task so i reccomend staying pissed off at yourself quietly until you turn 16.
you live a pathetic existence.I have told you once not to post until something remotely valuable comes off your keypad. You are clearly not able of this task so i reccomend staying censored off at yourself quietly until you turn 16.
you got a typo on the bolded part :D anyways, get back to me when you fucking know how to tell someone off without getting "censored"...thank you, come again 8)

I would try Absolute (they are currently running a 150% deposit bonus) or one of the Prima sites. Check out my website and click the link to the site of your choice when you sign up .. or I can send you a code.

what do you mean cancelled rakeback? i recently signed up for pokershare rakeback