october 26th negreanu open main event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another awesome 100+ turnout for last weeks tourny, nice job!The October 26th tournament is now set up and accepting registrations. The leaderboard website has been updated with the October 19th tournament results.Negreanu Open Main Event Pokerstars Tourny/Private $10+$1 NLHE Wednesday October 26th at 21:00 PM EST Tourny ID - 14029635Tourny PW - itsbananasbananasbananas.gifMore details and full FAQ section available on the leaderboard website (URL always in my tagline)Good luck!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone talks bad words to me, I will report them. Meanies!!
did this really happen to bluff?who did it and what could he have possibly written?
We don't know who did it but it might have had something to do with Bluff telling a guy who put a bad beat on him that he hopes he gets cancer. Or it could have been when he lost $400 in the other game he was in and threatened to kill small kittens. We're never sure with Bluff. So many people so little time to offend them all. :club:
He is a testy little fucker.Growing up might help a little.
ka070.jpg
Nice attempt, but I'm mildly amusing, almost never mean. Try again. This time post a picture of Gallagher.
He really doesn't need help. His testiness is part of what makes Bluff unique. I like Bluff's gruffness. We can't all be Mary Poppins, nor should we be. Variety is the spice of life. :club:
ka070.jpg
lol.. nice.soo bluff got banned from Stars?? he is still good to go on FCP though right?
Not banned but warned. They should see some of the stuff Pupsta says after getting hosed by A's with his 4/3 off. Funny stuff.
how many more are there gonna be this season
End of the year, I believe. So, you can do the math...PS. Is your name like when middle school girls would write "I :club: RonMexico 4 EVA" on their book covers?? Just wondering.
End of the year, I believe. So, you can do the math...PS. Is your name like when middle school girls would write "I :club: RonMexico 4 EVA" on their book covers?? Just wondering.
duh thats like the cool thing to do
you can pretty much find answers to any questions regarding these tournaments on the tournament leaderboard website.The FAQ page is at http://home.comcast.net/~fullcontactpoker/faq.htmlTo specifically answer this question regarding how many tournaments in this leaderboard period go here ... http://home.comcast.net/~fullcontactpoker/faq/3.htmlnotice there are no tournaments during Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks.And seriously your nick is freaking me out. Its too close to mine and well its just plain queer. JS

I'm in for tonight.....I think.This time my last 3 hands better not be all in preflop with me being a 4-1, then 3-2, then 3-1 favorite and losing all of them to be out.Greate, now the b-a-n-a-n-a-s song is stuck on my head.