No one is short stacked here.***** Hand History for Game 13414394 *****0.10/0.20 Texas Hold'em (Split Limit) - Mon Oct 10 04:26:52 GMT 2005Table Rotation (10 max) (Real Money) -- Seat 8 is the buttonRay_Powers : Small Blind ($0.05)Linus0421 : Big Blind ($0.10)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Ray_Powers [ Ad 4d ]5 FoldsRay_Powers : Raise ($0.15)Linus0421 : Call ($0.10)** Dealing Flop ** : [ 3h 9c 2s ]Ray_Powers : Bet ($0.10)Linus0421 : FoldRay_Powers does not show cardsRay_Powers wins $0.40 This seems pretty simple, raise when its folded to me figuring my A/X beats random hand. Lead off on the flop no matter what to try to just take it down and move on to the next hand. I didn't hit my hand, but its possible he could have hit his with that flop, so checking seemed like it would be asking for him to take this pot away from me. Thoughts? This one seems really effing simple to me..Ray

this is fineagainst most BB villains you should raise Ax Kx and other good hands preflop and continue to bet postflopas the BB becomes trickier, raise with less hands from the small blind because playing OOP is hardagainst BB who will never fold for one more preflop, you can complete a lot of hands preflop like 67s and see if you make anything on the flop

Completely fine.I find blind battles much better if, BEFORE i act on the flop, I make a plan for the turn and river.If I bet and get raised, I call one raise.I'm gaybetting an A, 4, or 5 and check/folding most everything else (small pot)If I bet and get called I'm not slowing down until someone raises me, at which point I'm probably folding (small pot)Thinking correctly is more important than deciding "whether or not it's right to lead out heads up with an ace and an inside straight draw."