let's look at it analytically

Man...every single thing you say is wrong. Are you on drugs ?

Instead of your making a comment one way or the other about the post, you just comment that I posted.
I responded with a quote to a post.Want to see to refresh your memory ?
Ron_Mexico wrote:  WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.  This thread makes me want to make gay jokes again.  This horse is dead, no need to beat it.  Worse yet...he made a post at 4:30 this morning on that "8 page monster" to say how 8 pages is enough.  You were wrong...are wrong...let it go.
Ron asked you to stop beating a dead horse...I chimed in that you answered this morning and the first line of that post was " 8 pages is enough"...and yet here you are with the same BS.
If im not mistaken, usually there is a table maximum you can buy-in for. Correct me if im wrong.  I have no idea. But you can play like a maniac at my table anyday.
In AC most or all the NL tables have a max buy in but at The Wynn, either there is none or it is very, very high.I agree I want a maniac at my table too, but how does having a player who is much better than you sitting down with 10 to 20 times your stack going to make you money?Are you going to be able to trap the pro, to make a big score?I don't think so, that's why they are pro's because they know when they are beat and when to laydown and they are NOT easily trapped.
Major is right about the buy-in at the Wynn, there is no max.
Man...every single thing you say is wrong. Are you on drugs ?
Instead of your making a comment one way or the other about the post, you just comment that I posted.
I responded with a quote to a post.Want to see to refresh your memory ?
Ron_Mexico wrote:  WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.  This thread makes me want to make gay jokes again.  This horse is dead, no need to beat it.  Worse yet...he made a post at 4:30 this morning on that "8 page monster" to say how 8 pages is enough.  You were wrong...are wrong...let it go.
Ron asked you to stop beating a dead horse...I chimed in that you answered this morning and the first line of that post was " 8 pages is enough"...and yet here you are with the same BS.
Hey, you are right and I am wrong about everything so I started another thread that should be much more pleasing and to your liking!So what tourney and in the Cindy issue? Again I assure you that I am not being a wise guy when I ask, just genuinely interested in any one on this forums success regardless of whether I agree, disagree with, like or dislike them.
You cannot compare having a pro sit down with that kind of stack, because he will only play like a donkey when he is pretty sure he won't be called...
Reading for comprehension.Daniel was playing his "nutbar" game, which means he isn't folding preflop.If you're afraid of a big stacked pro playing like a maniac at your table, then piss your pants like a good little poodle and walk away.