I have Neteller now, and I must say that I get a bit paranoid when things "go down". I get this feeling like, ummm, you're not closing shop are you? :roll:
I have never had any problems with Neteller, and have found them to be courteous, reliable and just great to deal with.Keep in mind that even the biggest companies have their websites go down, or are taken down for routine maintainance. At least they had a message saying so.They are so good at protecting you, that my buddy was trying to make a transfer last night and they sent him an email saying he needed to contact them.He called them and they told him that they wanted to verify his identity because someone else had personal info that was almost identical to his including birth date and name being very close.He was very impressed that they would protect his account like that.The only downside I see to them is that the fee is pretty steep to fund, but you can always fund via Visa if your bank allows like mine does, or via EFT or Western Union, and then just use Neteller to cash out.