dn play the 40k on party and official 40k thread

If Daniel Plays, I will play.  If he doesn't, I may still play.
who is in... i am under crocd99i am winning this damn thing tonight.  and i will be folding queens constantly.hoosier 10%????
Yes Croc. I am folding QQ every time also. You have to break your streak!!

Alright...my $20 donation is in the pot tonight. Good luck all.

I'm in...........in the span of five hands I:1. had my K's cracked by 8;s2. had A's, flopped an A and got two callers on my all in, set held up3. had k-8 h's on the BB made a flush, got a caller on an allin4. had A-K sooted, flop A-K-rag, had a short stack move all in on meChip count was at 5200, was actually the chip leader for a minute, now 4900 and sitting tight for the moment. GL to all that are in.Pokergolf333

nh with the jacks hoosierwish my jacks did that.i was down to less than 500 for a long time got back up to 1000 then my jacks knocked me down to below 500 again

1st break at 1320. Had quads but unfortunately I was short stacked when I had them. Huge donkey sitting to my right, he should double me if I can find a hand.Lol, Croc that guy folded getting like 6-1 and he only had 220 left. Donks......

i am struggling... in both of my tourneys. in the 30 dollar one everyone seems to want to hit there flushes on me.in the 40 thought i mananged to get back up to 1200

Im at 1870Tough 3 outer on turn there Croc.  You might never cash in this tourney again........
no kidding man. i might not. wow as i am typing this i cant believe that i have actually gotten above the averageamazing since i have spent most of the tounry under 500 chips
Wow QQ actually held up.  At 2915.  Nice triple for you also Croc, maybe we can both cash this evening..
yeah i saw that... i couldnt believe my eyes. i really need jj to take one down for me one time

4 thousand chip pot all-in preflop....I have KK , he has AK....I LOSE. F.UCK.Gl Croc I couldnt avoid the beats.Lol had 600 left and jammed with K9, I beat QK and am at 1430. I love how I get lucky when it doesnt matter.

i am out too. got very short stacked when i had aq and some guy calls 700 float from middle position with a10 and draws out on me so i had to move in with ace seven suited. guy had nines of course i get no helpi am really not to happy right now. i mean really how many three outers are goig to hit on me. well i need to focus on my other tourney now i am looking at kk right now i bet they get cracked wow they won.