do you lose your whole stack here?

50 max PLO, party I'm on the button with QQ984 Limpers, I callflop came 775Checked aroundTurn: QFirst player bets .50, one caller, I raise to 2River: 4The two players check to me, I bet 4 dollarsI get check-raised to 15We end up getting all the chips in.He shows 77 to take the pot.Do you lose your whole stack here?

I've been playing mainly PL Omaha for a while now, and I agree. I lose my whole stack here every time. However, the times you rake in the pot against e.g. 75 or 55 more than makes up for the times the above happens to you.

The check to you on the river was a bold move on his part, and he was praying for someone to bet and have caught....But yes, I probably lose my stack here, though after losing to quads enough in PLO, I am starting to factor them in at rare times and show some discipline for getting all my money in when someone isnt afraid of a bigger boat and keep playing back at my bets/raises....They aren't as uncommon as one might think, and I witness one, if not several in almost every session...been burnt by several-P.