Email signup@pokerfantasy.com and in the subject line put in FREE50C you'll get an email back in appx. an hour or so. They'll send you the bonus code that you need to enter when you create an account. Once yo uget the account created it will take up to 24 hours to recieve your $50. I got mine in about 4 or so i think.

They sent me a validation e-mail with the "Validation Link" in it. When i clicked the link it said i had put in the wrong code.But they Fucking sent it. BAH

Guest Zach6668

I got an email back almost immediately, telling me about the code that I "received on the card", but they actually supplied no code.Is this normal? Is it still an hour or so afterwards that I will get the code?ThanksZach

I got an email back almost immediately, telling me about the code that I "received on the card", but they actually supplied no code.Is this normal? Is it still an hour or so afterwards that I will get the code?ThanksZach
Same here. Nothin' in my junk folder. Where's my damn code!?
Guest Zach6668
Yeah, checked my junk too. What the fuck?Zach
Did you make your account already? or did you just send the email?
I EMAILED LAST NIGHT AROUND MIDNIGHT AND HAVE NOT EVEN GOTTEN AN EMAIL YET, ANYONE KNOW WHY?
Off the top of my head?- You type in all caps.- You're always yelling.- You're impatient.- It hasn't been 24-48 hours yet.- You're not very good at punctuation.- They hate you.
Guest Zach6668
Just wrote the email, as (I think) it was stated in one of the other threads.Zach
Just wrote the email, as (I think) it was stated in one of the other threads.Zach
Aight.I just sent an email to support, so I guess I gotta wait a while to sort this stuff out. I'll keep you posted if I get any info.

Did anyone one else's say this:Dear PokerFantasy friend, First of all I would like to welcome you to Pokerfantasy and I hope you enjoy your experience with us. By using the bonus code that you received on the card we have added $50 to you Pokerfantasy account. Please feel free to use this bonus on any of our tables. .. and then a bunch of crap about freerolls. What card are they talking about?

Guest Zach6668
Did anyone one else's say this:Dear PokerFantasy friend,  First of all I would like to welcome you to Pokerfantasy and I hope you enjoy your experience with us. By using the bonus code that you received on the card we have added $50 to you Pokerfantasy account. Please feel free to use this bonus on any of our tables.  .. and then a bunch of crap about freerolls. What card are they talking about?
I emailed support, and they replied telling me to sign up. I put the Free50C code in the bonus code field. Hopefully it will work.I'll check back tomorrow to see if I got my $50.Zach
Did anyone one else's say this:Dear PokerFantasy friend,  First of all I would like to welcome you to Pokerfantasy and I hope you enjoy your experience with us. By using the bonus code that you received on the card we have added $50 to you Pokerfantasy account. Please feel free to use this bonus on any of our tables.  .. and then a bunch of crap about freerolls. What card are they talking about?
I emailed support, and they replied telling me to sign up. I put the Free50C code in the bonus code field. Hopefully it will work.I'll check back tomorrow to see if I got my $50.Zach
Ya, that's what I ended up doing. I went ahead and made my account and used that code.. shortly after I did this, support emailed me back and said that it might take a while for them to give me my individual code :doh: lol.

I sent the email yesterday morning. I got responce yesterday afternoon. I did sign up in the PM. I had 50.00 in my account this morning....it was easy.I then proceeded to a .50/1 NLHM table to play 3 handed. Nothing like a little bankroll managment with my free 50.00. There were like 15 poeple on the site. One full 6 person max 1/2 limit one full 6 person max .25/.50 limit and the no limit table i joined.1st hand the one guy busts the other guy. Me at 50.00 other guy at 286.00...right where i want him....about 10 hands of heads up in i am at 75.00. i have hole cards of QJ spades on button. i rasie to 4 preflop get called. no worries i raise 95 percent of time on button preflop when heads up.flop, Q,Q,6 rainbow....yeehaw. other guy makes 8.00 bet i raise to 25.00 he moves allin i call....it took about 3 seconds.he had of course KQ....oh well there goes my free 50.00...at least it took 11 hands

I played the 25/50NL table for a while and was up about $70 then I called a $25 all in with pockets 9's against an A6. Flop Q A 6...then had pocket kings got snapped by pocket 4s for like another 30 then I was even and went to the 1/2 NL and doubled up my $50 immeditaly on the first hand and then played a few was at about 110 and then got AJ..playing three handed. made it 5 preflop one caller flop J 9 3. I bet out get raised I go all in he calls with a 9 10..9 on the turn and there goes my $50..but got a new account opened so its all good.

Is there anything stopping people from signing up multiple times at this site? If you have multiple email addresses and bank accounts that is...Is there a fatal flaw in this plan? Maybe the same postal address maybe a problem, thats the only thing I can think of.Any ideas?

well the bank account thing doesn't matter because when you sign up for the money and activation code you dont put any bank information, i signed up for another account and currently just waiting on my money for it.

I started a new account and entered FREE50C in the bonus code area. I recieved my $50 in 12 hours. I've managed to work it up to $100. My problem is I do'nt have any "points" on my account. Does anyone know the requirements are for "points" ?