Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is Button with [Ah], [As]. CO posts a blind of $0.50. 6 folds, Hero calls, SB calls.Flop: (14.50 SB) [7d], [6d], [5c] (3 players)SB checks, CO bets, CO calls.Turn: (11.25 BB) [4c] (2 players)CO bets, CO calls.River: (19.25 BB) [9s] (2 players)CO bets, CO calls.Final Pot: 30.75 BB**EDIT**: CO was 51/17/1.29 after 47 handsCO was a LAG. Should I have slowed down? Also I am trying to find post flop aggresion factor in poker tracker, but I can't. All I can find is the tab for VP$IP and PFR%. Is this a stat I have to calculate myself?

CO was a LAG. Should I have slowed down?
It depends what type of LAG he is. What is his capping range PF? If it only includes higher cards, never slow down.If he could cap with mid pp's, or somehting like A8s, I may slow down earlier.

this is soooo much spewing, most of the time...do you have any actual numbers to say he's a LAG? or are you saying this just from observations?aseem

I like PF (duh), I even like the cap on the flop despite the coordinated board.  I'm just calling the turn and river tho, even against a maniac.Jeff
calling the three bet or the lead, cause I'm calling the three bet
calling the three bet or the lead, cause I'm calling the three bet
I just call the lead out. I'm not raising this turn or river.Jeff
but a LAG is betting into us, do you not see how you'd be missing out on value from that
but a LAG is betting into us, do you not see how you'd be missing out on value from that
Sure I see it. But there's lots of kinds of LAGs out there. Many of them will cap PF with nothing. Most slow down a little on the flop without anything. Almost all slow down on the turn without anything. Depending on your read, you can make a case for raise/calling this turn, but with the 4-straight on board I am just calling turn and river. So you cap every street then like OP? I mean if you're not gonna miss value when you're ahead, that's the only way to play it, right?Jeff

you guys are throwing around the term "LAG" as if it's synonymous with "maniac" and "super-maniac" and "tricky, loose/aggressive" and as if it describes every single LAG out there.raising this turn is most definitely spewing.aseem